10 Best Country Engagement Photo Ideas
If you live in a rural area or are simply the fans of the cowboy subculture and everything Western, you could consider some country engagement photo ideas to give you the best engagement photograph possible. Read on to learn about 10 ideas for engagement pictures which incorporate all things country!
1. Some fall engagement photo ideas in a country setting can include picking apples from an orchard or pumpkins from a patch. These images will turn out best when taken informally.
2. Show off your Edwardian engagement ring by resting your hand on a bushel of apples! It is important to not only take photographs of you and your partner, but individual shots of your gorgeous engagement ring as well!
3. Allow the photographer to pose you on bales of hay. The hearty texture will photograph beautifully. Be sure to sit on a flannel blanket or cozy up in a chunky, neutral toned cable knit blanket.
4. Many couples choose to be photographed taking a casual stroll. You can do this as well, by guiding a horse along a trail, hand in hand as the sun is setting in the background!
5. Many farms and country settings have ponds. Some unique country engagement photo ideas include feeding ducks or posing in a row boat on the calm and still pond.
6. Pose together in a cornfield. The photographer can capture the vibrant colors and textures of the corn stalks and have you stand up against them!
7. On a summer afternoon, one of the most unique and fun country engagement photo ideas includes being photographed in a field full of wild flowers. You can wear cowboy boots and a paisley, flutter sleeve short dress, and your partner can wear boots, a wide brim cat, and a flannel shirt!
8. Many farms are also filled with puppies and kittens. Why not use them in your engagement photo? Roll out a blanket, rest up against a tree, and allow the little and live subjects to surround you for a playful picture.
9. Have your partner get down on one knee and kiss your hand as the sun sets in the middle of a field. Have your photographer zoom out and capture the image from afar, to capture the outline of your bodies.
10. Pose up against a fence with overgrown wild flowers nearby and a pasture filled with cattle in the distance!
Consider trying each of these country engagement photo ideas to wow your friends and family!