10 Breathtaking Winter Bridesmaid Dresses Ideas You Must Consider
Because winter is so cold, you can breathe and easily see your breath. But once you consider these 10 ideas for winter bridesmaid dresses, your breath will surely be taken away.
1. Teal bridesmaid dresses may seem like a summer tone, but when paired with the right accents, can have a winter feel. Worn on a textured or lace dress and paired with black or silver statement pieces, you have a winning winter wedding look. Teal is one of the trendiest color ideas for 2013 and is a perfect solution for retro fashion lovers!
2. Champagne bridesmaid dresses replicate a winter white look and are more than appropriate if having a wedding while ringing in the New Year. A red shoe or fur shrug (that is a must-have item for 2013) makes these winter bridesmaid dresses appear classy and refined.
3. Chocolate brown is not just a color featured on fall bridesmaid dresses, it can also look appropriate for winter wear ideas. The richness adds depth and a dazzling gold accent like a heel or lace sleeves looks hot in cold weather. Consider adding a fur stole in a white or cream shade, to ensure that your guests remember you as the stylish bride who follows fashion trends to the tee!
4. Royal blue dresses ideas to make your bridesmaids stand out include paired with a pair of white winter wedding shoes with sparkly accents on them like rhinestone straps, bows, or studded crystal embellishments. The deep blue tone also makes silver or diamond earrings or necklaces stand out. One of the most breathtaking winter bridesmaid dresses ideas for 2013 is a royal blue gown with a high slit in the front. First introduced in spring 2012, high slits continue taking over the fashion world throughout 2013 and add a sexy touch to most basic long sheath bridesmaid dresses.
5. Deep reds are a popular color to wear on winter bridesmaid dresses for brides who love the holidays. Burgundy shade is especially trendy this season and is a must-consider color for your 2013 bridal fashion ideas. When paired with a sexy slit and a whimsical hair accessory like a feather featured in winter white, you have one hot presentation all around.
6. Vintage wedding party looks are very popular. Dresses worn in light grey or pale rose satin and paired with a wavy hair do, white full length leather gloves, and a short fur jacket look elegant and as if you stepped right out of the 20’s.
7. Gilver, a mix between gold and silver, is another one of the unique dress color ideas to consider. It gives you the look of sequins without the feel of the uncomfortable embellishment and looks posh and polished for celebrating the beginning of a new year. Metallic shades continue being popular throughout the 2013, so go ahead and add some shine to your special day!
8. Deep purple is growing in popularity as an alternative to black and is featured on a number of winter dresses for your bridal party. Easy to pair with shiny silver shoes, the depth of the purple mixes with furs, sparkly shawls, and jewelry of any kind.
9. A black and white wedding is always popular in winter months. When bridesmaids wear a short, black sequin dress you have an instant fun and flirty look. When worn as a long, A-line silhouette with a slit in the front, you have a dramatic and shimmering look. Don’t forget to add a white fur shawl or a short fur bolero to comply with the 2013 fashion trends!
10. Perhaps surprisingly, emerald green is a gorgeous color to wear for winter weddings, especially in 2013. Play up the cool tone of the dress by wearing a sparkly rhinestone accent in the hair on a headband or as a single barrette to get some instant glitz and glam.
It may be cold in winter, but with these 10 breathtaking winter bridesmaid dresses ideas, your wedding party is sure to look stylish!