10 Fun Engagement Gifts For Couples Who Have Everything
Engagement gifts for couples may be difficult to purchase for those who already have everything. How can you gift your favorite friends or family members with something original, that they don’t already have, and that completely suits their personality? Read on to learn about 10 fun engagement gifts to give.
1. Personalized engagement gifts are always a big hit. His and Hers towels are useful gifts that can have the actual words embroidered on them. Wine glasses that have the couple’s engagement date inscribed on them will also get used numerous times over the years.
2. Engagement gift etiquette outlines that you should not arrive empty handed, and to avoid giving cash in a card. Why not give the happy couple a gift card to a restaurant that was the setting of the proposal or where the couple had their very first dinner date.
3. If you need funny engagement gifts for a witty and playful couple, why not make a marriage survival kit? The kit can include bottles of wine and beer, aspirin, a blow up mattress, ear plugs, and other sarcastic items that will get a giggle from the future bride and groom.
4. After many engagement party ideas, the happy couple announces a theme for the event. Why not make a gift basket around the selected theme? If the party is held in an Italian restaurant, put together an Italian themed basket which includes pastas, sauce, cook books, candles, an apron, and gourmet bread sticks. A basket can be created for a number of party themes.
5. A wine basket also makes unique engagement gifts for couples who have it all. Each bottle can contain a personalized poem on the label and instructs the couple only to open each bottle when a special occasion arises like the birth of a first baby, the purchase of a home, the wedding night, and the first anniversary.
6. If the couple is having a destination wedding, consider purchasing an item for their engagement party that will get them excited for their big day. For example, if they are tying the knot in the mountains, purchase a gorgeous cable knit blanket. Or if they are getting married on the beach, purchase quality beach chairs or a designer beach towel set.
7. Purchase a gift based on the couples’ needs. If they are purchasing a home in the near future, gift them several gift cards to home décor stores so they can select something they love to fill in their home.
8. Gift the couple a couple’s massage to enjoy together to relax the day before their wedding as one of the best engagement gifts for couples.
9. Gift the couple a gift certificate for a group activity like a cooking class gift certificate, or even a wine making class. This encourages taking part in activities together that take their mind off the upcoming wedding so they can relax together doing something that they both enjoy.
10. If you are in need of engagement gifts for couples who are wine lovers, sign them up for a Wine of the Month club. They can be gifted a bottle of wine year round!
Purchasing engagement gifts for couples who already have everything can be tough. Considering giving one of the ten gifts listed above for your friend or family member’s upcoming engagement party.