10 Tricks To Spice Up Plain Ivory Satin Wedding Shoes
Ivory satin wedding shoes look traditional and elegant. While they will look great at any kind of wedding, they tend to be on the plain side. How can you spice them up? Read on to learn about 10 tricks that turn your ivory satin wedding shoes into fun and funky wedding shoes in no time!
1. If your plain ivory wedding shoes low heels need some bling, give them some! You can easily and affordably hot glue crystals to instantly turn them from boring to glam.
2. If your bridesmaids are wearing ivory bridesmaid dresses, consider having them dye plain ivory satin wedding shoes into accent colors like red, yellow, purple, or blue.
3. When adding some shoe clips, wedding shoes are instantly dressed up and taken from traditional to trendy! Brides and bridesmaids are clipping on rhinestone bows, swirls, flowers, and even feathers for weddings across all seasons.
4. Embrace the polka dot trend by painting on delicate dots featured in color that will complement the wedding party in shiny and affordable fabric paint.
5. Hot glue some clear rhinestones onto the top portion of the shoe to add some instant glitz and glam to satin shoes.
6. If your bridesmaids must wear plain ivory shoes that can be seen under short or tea length hem lines, consider allowing them to each choose a different pair to add some variety and personality to the simple look.
7. Trade in simple satin shoes for lace embellished satin shoes. They will work perfect for vintage wedding themes and can be purchased for affordable prices on Etsy and Ebay. You can even attach swatches of lace to plain ivory ballet flats with special fabric glue.
8. If having an ultra-casual wedding on the beach, consider giving plain ivory shoes a splashed or tie dye effect with a pure and pretty color like sky blue or bright yellow. There are many dye kits available to do it yourself at home.
9. Hot glue some sequins on a pair of plain, ivory strappy sandals or wedges. They are easy to locate and simple to attach!
10. Add a sparkly antique brooch to the fronts of shoes. Much like a shiny shoe clip, brooches are antiquated and affordable-they can be purchased at flea markets or antique stores for about one dollar.
There are many ways you can spice up ivory satin wedding shoes for your upcoming wedding!