10 Unique Bridal Hair Comb Ideas For Vintage Wedding
If your special day is in the near future, it is time to start thinking about how to wear your hair, and if you are considering choosing a veil or other unique bridal accessory to enhance your vintage themed wedding. Utilizing a bridal hair comb is a simple way to add some authentic vintage style to your wedding day look. Read on to learn about 10 unique bridal hair comb ideas you could use to incorporate these vintage hair accessories into your vintage inspired event.
1. Bridal flower hair accessories are popularly featured on hair combs. They are easy to insert into a loose chignon and the floral embellishments complement a floral beaded print on a veil or vintage gown.
2. Opt for a bridal hair comb that boasts netting. This will enhance your vintage wedding dress and vintage décor.
3. Choosing a bridal hair comb that features pearls is the definition of vintage. The combs can also be worn by bridesmaids to enhance their vintage inspired bridesmaid dresses as well.
4. Bridal combs look modern yet antiquated when pushed into the side of the scalp of hair that is down and styled in loose waves.
5. Choose a hair comb that boasts a large feather. Whether hair is down or pulled up, the comb will add a vintage embellishment to your wedding day look.
6. Wear a piece that is sprinkled in rhinestones. It will look chic with or without your veil. Rhinestones were also wildly popular in the 50’s and 60’s, and complete any vintage wedding day look.
7. Consider wearing your hair in a low, tight bun. A small comb can be placed above the bun that boasts a feather with rhinestone embellishments to truly make your hairdo stand out while giving your look some vintage flair.
8. Add a bow! Many ideas for unique hair accessories for weddings feature a dainty rhinestone bow-the perfect embellishment to enhance your vintage wedding theme.
9. Add some pops of color to your vintage look by opting for an accessory that has colored stones and jewels. Try adding emeralds, rubies, or even sapphires to enhance your hair and your vintage style.
10. Choose a hairpiece that boasts a wavy line. Reminiscent of a flowing feather, these design ideas were popular in the 1960’s. They are ideal for adding to a textured up do.
A bridal hair comb is the perfect hair accessory to complete your vintage themed wedding day look.