Grecian Bridesmaid Dresses Look – 10 Greek Goddess Tips!
Grecian bridesmaid dresses look statuesque, sophisticated, and classic. Also known as empire waist bridesmaid dresses, they have a reputation for a flattering fit and a smoldering hot look. Here are 10 tips to ensure your bridesmaids look like Greek goddesses in their Grecian bridesmaid dresses:
1. Grecian wedding dresses have become extremely popular in the past few years. Pairing them with Grecian style bridesmaid dresses completes the out of Athens look.
2. Greek goddesses sported an asymmetrical look, so have your bridesmaids try on and choose one shoulder bridesmaid dresses to mimic the ancient, powerful, and beautiful design.
3. Even mothers to be can look like a Greek goddess. Many maternity bridesmaid dresses are cut in an empire waist style so their bust line will be featured and their waist given some coverage, as the material drapes over the baby bump with ease.
4. Draping was wildly popular in the time of Helen of Troy! While most Grecian bridesmaid dresses feature draping elements, opt to add a pashmina or elegant wrap during evening outdoor ceremonies, or as a piece to drape over themselves for fall or winter weddings.
5. Adding a pair of strappy golden sandals will make your bridesmaids feel like they stepped out of Greece. Great for a spring, summer, or even a beach wedding, they will surely be noticed.
6. Add golden leaf elements into a tousled wedding hair do. Whether worn on a head band, or individually clipped in and placed, they will highlight the hair and complete the look of the Grecian bridesmaid dresses.
7. Look for bridesmaid dresses that have a belted, sparkly, or golden embellishment. Empire style cuts already make the smallest point on your bridesmaids’ bodies stand out, but adding a bit of bling or glitz is reminiscent to the sparkle and shine worn by goddesses long ago.
8. Look for bridesmaid dresses that have a flowing and modest, detachable cape or scarf feature. Worn loosely and flowing around the neck for the ceremony, it can be detached for reception fun.
9. Add large bangle bracelets in metals like gold or silver. Grecian goddesses had armfuls of jewels and other riches. Be sure to play them up as your main accessory though. Adding too many pieces can look over the top.
10. Loose curls or carefree waves rolled into a side ponytail or bun completes your Grecian goddess bridesmaid dresses and overall look.
Follow these 10 simple steps to look like a Grecian goddess in no time!