Pink Princess Flower Girl Dresses – 10 Ways To Make Pink Look Unique!
Pink princess flower girl dresses are cute and age appropriate for the little lady dropping soft rose petals down your wedding day aisle. While precious and pretty, pink flower girl dresses are the standard outfit worn by little girls. Turn these simple flower girl dresses into something interesting and unique. Read on to learn 10 ways to make pink princess flower girl dresses one of a kind:
1. Opt for pink flower girl dresses that feature small pink or white polka dots. Youthful and fun, polka dots liven up a plan pink dress.
2. Adding wedding tiaras to a flower girl’s outfit creates a special look that actually is fit for a princess and will make the flower girl feel special and beautiful.
3. Having your flower girl wear a pink dress with a sash that matches groomsmen’s unifies a wedding party look and incorporates complementary colors.
4. Adding sparky flower appliques to the neckline of hemline of a flower girl’s dress adds some shine and interest to break up an entirely pink look.
5. There’s no such thing as too much tulle when it comes to pink princess flower girl dresses. Asking a bridal retailer or seamstress to add an extra layer of tulle underneath or over top of the skirt hemline of the dress makes an over the top, fashionable flower girl dress.
6. Take a walk on the wild side. Adding a pair of leopard skin shoes or a leopard skin sash spices up any plain pink flower girl dress.
7. Selecting a flower girl dress in pink lace adds texture and complements a vintage wedding theme.
8. Black and pink worn together in a two tone flower girl dress or as separate pieces on a princess cut flower girl gown complements a black tux and looks elegant and formal.
9. Asking your flower girl to wear a sparkling statement piece, like a rhinestone collar necklace or layers of dazzling bangle bracelets, instantly dresses up the ensemble for your wedding ceremony.
10. Pink princess flower girl dresses with feminine embellishments like oversized bows is age appropriate and very pretty.
When it comes to dressing your flower girl, don’t settle on plain pink dresses. Add one of these 10 style elements into the design of the dress to obtain a pretty and unique flower girl look.