Top 10 Unique First Dance Wedding Songs You Must Consider!
If you are looking for unique first dance wedding songs, look no farther. The top ten list below is filled with alternative wedding songs that will leave a special memory with every guest at your wedding. Modern weddings songs first dance options are varied as everyone has different music tastes, and different memories, but unique first dance wedding songs are always special as they make your first dance different from what your guests have seen at other weddings. Here is a list of unique first dance wedding songs:
1. A modern choice, and one of the most popular first dance weddings songs is “A Moment Like This” by Leona Lewis. To shake things up a bit, break into the remix in the middle and let your family and friends join you on the dance floor!
2. Franki Valli sings a great first dance song: “Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You.” However, Lauryn Hill shakes it up a bit in her remake if you want to put a unique spin on this classic.
3. Do we have any country fans out there? There are many unique first dance wedding songs in this genre. Consider “Dixieland Delight” by Alabama.
4. For a throwback moment, choose “Every Little Thing She Does is Magic.”
5. Van Morrison’s “Into the Mystic” is a classic tune, but it makes for an unusual and beautiful first dance song.
6. Patrick Swayze’s “She’s Like the Wind” is a perfect first dance song. Want to make it unique? Have the DJ play “Time of My Life” immediately after and have your bridal party dance to it!
7. If you want to add a little humor to your first dance, Al Green’s “Let’s Get It On” will bring a chuckle from your guests and have them tapping their toes.
8. Ben Fold’s “The Luckiest” is a great modern first dance song.
9. Wilco’s “I’m the Man Who Loves You,” says it all. This can also be considered amongst your father daughter dance songs.
10. Take some dance lessons and swing across the dance floor to Michael Bublé’s “I Just Haven’t Met You Yet.”