Articles About Bridal Events
Being the best man, you have been given the honors of planning a bachelor party in Atlantic City, and a wild one, too. You now need to organize it to the “T”! Congratulations! But hold it right there! Planning it is not an easy job. While the Atlantic City is notorious for its wild adult entertainment, you wouldn’t want to face a Bridezilla with one foot tapping and giving you “the Look”. Would you? So what options for a bachelor party Atlantic City has to offer? Read on for great wild party planning ideas.
Show your favorite bachelorette a fun last night out with the girls as a single woman by putting together a party kit. Bachelorette party kits are all in good fun and are meant to make memories and a wild bachelorette party. If you are the maid of honor, a bridesmaid, or close family member of the bride, putting together a bachelorette party survival kit or purchasing one online is a simple but fun gesture for a night the bride to be will never forget.
Ready, set, decorate! Bachelorette party decorations set the tone for a wild last night out as a single lady in the company of her best gal pals. While the bride to be may be shy, demure, or on the reserved side, this is the one night to go all out and encourage her to take a walk on the wild side. Here are the top 10 naughty bachelorette party decorations ideas for you to try and use at your next bachelorette party:
1. Hanging pictures of her ex partners is a good way to get laughs and evoke some naughty conversations.
More and more weddings are being held in the winter rather than the traditional summer wedding months. There are many wonderful bridal shower decoration ideas for winter that do not include the Christmas colors of red and green. As well with the usual stag and doe party, there is sure to be a bridal shower. When deciding on one of the many bridal shower themes there are a lot of bridal shower decoration ideas to choose from. Below is a list of the five best bridal shower decoration ideas for winter.
1. When decorating, whether in a winter climate or not, give the wintery, snowy illusion by using white Christmas lights placed strategically around the hall or room being used.
It is typically the maid or matron of honors job to plan the bridal shower. Many brides plan to get married in late spring or early summer, thus placing the time of the bridal shower probably sometime in the spring. There are many different fun bridal shower themes to choose from. The most important thing to keep in mind is what kind of person the bride is. Is she more sophisticated? Or is she a bit earthier? Any of the bridal shower themes that are chosen should be different than any of the stag and doe themes that may have been chosen.It is important to make sure that the bridal shower themes work for the bride. After all it is her day.
A great idea, especially if the bride is looking to set up house is to do a simple theme such as an “around the house” theme.
It can be difficult to find clean bachelor party ideas in this day and age, however there are many ways to have a great bachelor party and not engage in all of the “traditional” party behavior. So, get out your bachelor party checklist, and add some of our ideas to your party planning!
1. First, you should check out your bachelor party invites. If there are people on the invitation list that prefer wild and crazy all night binges, you may want to consider narrowing the scope of the invites. The party can be a “close friends and family only” party if need be.
If the groom wants to travel for his bachelor party, the first thing you must do is decide where to go. Where are the best bachelor party locations? Should you be looking up Las Vegas bachelor party ideas? Should you be seeking bachelor party ideas NYC or what to do in Chicago or New Orleans or even overseas? Which cities around the world are considered bachelor party locations? Here is a top ten list of the best bachelor party locations worldwide:
1. Las Vegas is considered one of the best bachelor party locations in the world. Just don’t let the bachelor accidentally marry someone else while partying in Vegas!
There are several cities that are infamous for hosting wildest bachelor parties. Without doubt, one of the best places for a crazy bachelor party is New York City. Here is our top 10 list of bachelor party ideas NYC:
1. Rent a limousine (or a car service), especially if you are from out of town.
2. Visit a landmark. You can ferry to the Statue of Liberty or ride up to the top of the Empire State building for a photo opportunity.
3. The Cotton Club in Harlem – one of the best bachelor party ideas NYC has to offer!
An important part of the wedding party’s job is planning the stag and doe or buck and doe party. This is a great way to help the bride and groom make a little extra money to help finance their wedding or honeymoon. Whoever takes on the planning the party, will need to find many fun and easy games to play. Below is a list of the top ten stag and doe game tips.
1. When beginning to plan the stag and doe party, if you are unsure of what to do, there are many websites on the subject or ask around. Chances are you will be able to find someone who knows what works and what doesn’t.
Headed to Las Vegas for a bachelor party? Then you need some Las Vegas bachelor party ideas!
1. The first suggestion is find a deal! Las Vegas LOVES bachelors and bachelorettes, and most of the casino hotels and other accommodations in and around the city will have bachelor party packages.
2. What do you do when you get there? If you are looking for clean bachelor party ideas, believe it or not, there are plenty in Vegas. Catching a “Cirque de Soleil” show is always an experience to remember and there are so many other shows to see!
3. Several of the casinos offer other attractions
Your bachelor party checklist probably includes a bachelor party bus, food and drinks and as many destination points as possible for your friend’s last single night of fun and games. Even if you have found all of the best bachelor party locations in town, are you looking for ways to make the party more interesting? Do you want to throw a “party to remember,” yet keep it safe for all those invited? As the host of the biggest party of the groom’s life, you can ensure his night is wild and safe at the same time with a few clean bachelor party ideas.
If your bachelor party checklist contains the names of every nightclub in town, consider playing “bar golf.”
Is the Sin City on your list of bachelorette party destinations? Heading for bachelorette parties in Las Vegas could be a lot of fun no matter if you are a gambler at heart or simply want to kick back and celebrate the last single days remaining with your girlfriends. Las Vegas has so much to offer in terms of entertainment beyond gambling, including live shows, concerts, night clubs, adult entertainment and more. Read below for the top 10 things to do for your bachelorette parties in Las Vegas.
1. Las Vegas Spas are perfect to include in any bachelorette parties in Las Vegas plans. Pamper yourself and your girls to a fabulous mani/pedi combination, facial, herbal body wrap or a hot stone massage.
Are you a bridesmaid working on a bachelorette party checklist and would love to get some more ideas? You have come to the right place! Read on below as we provide top 10 items on any bachelorette party checklist.
1. Bachelorette party décor is perhaps one of the most important things to start shopping for early. Party décor helps to set the mood and provides a great setting for any bachelorette party. Include lots of girly sparkly colors mixed in with some romantic themed pieces like Willie balloons, Pecker rings and Winnie beads. Do not go overboard with romantic décor since you still want to make your bachelorette party classy and not cheesy.
A bridal shower question game is a great ice breaker for any bridal shower, especially if you invite a lot of people who might not be familiar with one another. Answering bridal shower trivia questions usually enables strangers to connect and puts people in the best party mood while letting them win a few prizes.
Below you will find top 10 bridal shower trivia questions to help your guests learn more about the groom to be.
1. What is groom’s full name? You will be surprised that even the closest people to the bride might not know the answer to this question.
Wild bachelorette party is one of the leading in popularity themes in the recent years for many brides to be. If you are a bride who likes walking on the wild side of things, wild bachelorette party could be a great night in or out if you follow our basic bachelorette party etiquette do’s and don’ts to insure the comfort and safety of you and your guests.
Do plan a great wild bachelorette party by inviting a male stripper, going bar hopping or having a romance themed party at home.
Don’t make your bachelorette party embarrassing or uncomfortable for the bride to be or her guests.
Bachelorette scavenger hunt is a game that is created to take a bride and her guests out of their comfort zones in a good way, have a good time with laughs and fun bachelorette party stories to remember for years to come. The best advice is to find out what kind of bachelorette party your bride would like to have, a wild bachelorette party or a classier and more sophisticated party where she could invite her mother and mother-in-law to be. The selection of bachelorette scavenger hunt game tasks will depend mostly on the type of bachelorette party you choose to have.
Listed below you will find top 10 bachelorette scavenger hunt ideas starting with classy and ending with some naughty ones.
Planning a bachelorette party in NYC? Though the Big Apple has so many unique places to see and visit, careful planning is still a must. A maid of honor generally is responsible for discussing any unique bachelorette party ideas with the bride to be just in case she is not into male strippers or any other kinky stuff. It’s recommended that bridesmaids split all bride’s expenses for her bachelorette party in NYC among themselves as a courtesy for her special day.
If you reside outside of the NYC, booking your air travel and hotel rooms should be done way in advance to accommodate the bride’s to be schedule and making sure you have enough time to prepare bachelorette gift ideas and party activities. If you decide to also have a bachelorette scavenger hunt, it’s important you research the best NYC bars or night clubs for this purpose. Below we offer a few suggestions for you to consider.