Articles About Wedding Venues
It comes as no surprise that when you search for a perfect wedding location, the Florida keys wedding venues often come first on the internet. And why not? It boasts of beautiful romantic sunsets, perfect wedding weather and amazing picturesque settings not to forget the several of wedding venues. Read on to find out more about 10 best Florida Keys wedding venues, which have its own appeal and are unique in their own way:
1. The first Florida Keys wedding venue on our list is Key West Harbour Yacht Club.
Want to have your beach wedding in Florida? That’s great! Because Florida is where many to-be-married couples want to say “I do.” Not only there many countless options when it comes to wedding venue options but the services too are great. Though we haven’t covered all the wedding venues, here are a few most sought after spots located in Clearwater and St.Petersburg for you to consider for your beach wedding in Florida:
If you live in California, you may be used to the glitz and glamour of weddings but when it comes to planning your own, you may be curious about the more intimate offbeat and unusual wedding venues Central Coast has to offer. Whether you are from around here or from far away and are looking at options for destination weddings and honeymoons, consider the following quaint and lesser known wedding venues Central Coast California has been hiding from the crowds:
So, you have set your heart on getting married in Southern Florida and are now looking for wedding venues in Fort Lauderdale. Well, we are not surprised! Fort Lauderdale aka “The Venice of America” has been since decades a favorite hub for “to-be-married” couples as it has mesmerized them with its crystal clear blue beaches and the majestic and breathtaking horizons. To ease up your search for venues, here are the 10 best wedding venues in Fort Lauderdale:
1. W Fort Lauderdale: Overlooking the famed Fort Lauderdale Beach, this venue is the picture perfect place to get married as it is the epitome of style and sophistication.
Sunny crystal clear blue skies, beautiful beaches, soft breezes, gentle lapping of the waves make up Miami. It is indeed a romantic and ideal place for your wedding. Wedding venues in Miami Fl may list up to many, however, in this article we bring you 10 affordable small wedding venues, which go well with couples on the budget:
1. Red Fish Grill
This wedding venue is tucked deep inside the Matheson Hammock Park; a historic and one of the last surviving hammocks in Miami.
A Floridian gal or when it comes to that, a gal who wants to get married in the state of Florida, we must emphasize, is lucky as she would have a plethora of wedding venues to choose from. Wedding venues Jacksonville Fl offers are worth looking at for wedding destinations in Florida since there a few affordable options in the riverside area.
The Riverfront Cafe & Catering
One of the best waterfront wedding venues, in Jacksonville is the Riverfront café & catering that is quite cool and affordable.
Waterfront wedding venues in Florida are a dream come true for spring and summer brides. Great weather, clear blue sky, the breeze, the waves, the sand…oh so perfect! The beauty just cannot be framed in a photographer’s lens. Read about our top 10 waterfront wedding venues on the beach in Florida:
1. The Pelican Grand
Among all the numerous wedding venues in Fort Lauderdale, you must check out the Pelican Grand.
One of the aspects that are to be considered while hosting and organizing your wedding is catering. From drinks to desserts, you want everything to be perfect. Although there are wedding venues in Orlando that do not allow outside catering for fear of loss of property or damage to it, there are however many venues which happily offer it. Below is our selection of wedding venues in Orlando FL that allow outside catering.
A popular hub for weddings, Central Florida is favored for its central location, 365 days of mild climate and plenty of wedding venues. From stylish to garden to rustic, it has it all. Though it’s hard to keep track of all the Central Florida wedding venues, here are a 10 attention grabbing and budget friendly wedding locations that you should consider.
Are you a couple who doesn’t want to splurge money on a wedding or want to get married without any hassles? Then a good option for you would be to get hitched in one of the small wedding chapels in Florida. Read on to discover our assortment of charming small wedding chapels in the southeastern part of the US!
If you have always dreamed of a fairytale wedding, what better venue to host your nuptials than a castle! Europe is famous for both castles and castle wedding venues. Amongst the top 10 destination wedding locations, Europe ranks very high for destination weddings and honeymoons due to their castle wedding venues. Along with renting a castle comes a full staff, ready and waiting to help you plan and organize your wedding. You can ask for assistance while hiring photographers, caterers and even finding haute couture wedding dresses! Here is a list of the top 10 castle wedding venues in Europe:
Looking for off the beaten path wedding receptions across America? Read below where we list some of the most unusual wedding venues in the USA.
1. Planning your wedding ceremony and reception at the Bellcourt Castle in Rhode Island is your chance to create a perfect fairytale wedding. Furnished in the best traditions of French 13th century castles, Bellcourt Castle in Rhode Island offers so much unique space and halls for creating just the right setting for your wedding. Additionally you can incorporate an incredible historical tour of the castle for your guests to get familiar with the estate.
Selecting a wedding venue for your wedding reception is one of the most important decisions you will make after selecting your dress and wedding ceremony venues. Below we have selected top 5 hotel wedding venues in San Francisco.
1. Parc 55 Wydham tops our list of most popular wedding venues in San Francisco due to its deluxe accommodations, elegant dining halls and unsurpassed customer service. Strategically located in the downtown area of San Francisco, Parc 55 Wydham offers not just one but several choices for your perfect wedding reception.
1. City Fish Market in Boca Raton Florida tops our list of the most unique wedding venues in South Florida for to a variety of reasons. Being set by a beautiful lake, surrounded by breathtaking fountains and white & blue wedding décor, City Fish Market offers ultra contemporary twist on a wedding venue. Gorgeous panoramic views create a perfect background for your wedding photo session.
2. B Ocean in Fort Lauderdale is a perfect location for intimate wedding venues allowing you to really focus on what matters on your special day. At B Ocean couples can choose to say their wedding vows right at the beautiful nearby beach. Other wedding ceremony venues B Ocean offers include their private terrace that faces the Atlantic Ocean or a number of banquet halls.
In case you are searching for a perfect location for small wedding venues, please read below where we present some of the ideas for intimate wedding venues.
1. Brooklyn’s Galapagos Art Space looks like an indoor island perched over a lake creating one of the sexiest wedding venues in New York City. Galapagos Art Space allows you to stage a perfect intimate wedding for up to 150 guests.
2. Brooklyn Artists Gym offers 900 sq ft of open gallery space for creating unusual intimate wedding venues. Contemporary artwork and open space concept allow you to design just the right setting for your small wedding celebration.