Articles About Wedding Travel
If you are planning a destination wedding, all inclusive wedding packages are a must have! Your wedding is practically all planned out for you which creates an almost worry free wedding day. There are no cons compared to the number of pros: Less overall expense (with all inclusive wedding packages), less stress and a beautiful ceremony on an exotic beach, on a mountainside or in a castle. Castle wedding venues offer full catering, accommodations and the most romantic venue for a wedding you could possibly dream of! There are many castles that offer wedding packages in the United States. For example, there is the Falkenstein Castle in Texas, the Biltmore Estate in North Carolina and the Belcourt Castle in Rhode Island.
If you are looking at options for destination weddings and honeymoons, you can find many all inclusive wedding packages to make your planning easier. Destination weddings and honeymoons can be easy to prepare for and can also be affordable if you choose the right resort. Here is a list of the top 10 places to combine your wedding and honeymoon.
1. Catalina Island Weddings are renowned for being beautiful. You can be wed in the Catalina Ballroom (the largest circular ballroom in North America), or you can choose a beach ceremony. Then stay a few days and enjoy a great honeymoon!
If you are trying to figure out where you want to go on your honeymoon, consider looking at the most popular honeymoon destinations. They are popular for a reason! Whether you love to ski, enjoy sitting on a beach, or want to backpack across Europe, the ten most popular honeymoon destinations all contain something for you!
1. Florida Keys Honeymoon – Of all of the most popular honeymoon destinations, the Florida Keys are probably the easiest to get to and they are certainly in the running for the most fun.
Did you know that planning a beach wedding or any other kind of destination wedding can slash your costs by almost 50% compared to a traditional wedding approach? You might not realize this initially but destination wedding cost even with extra travel expenses will be considerably lower due to many factors, including:
fewer food costs per guest capita
fewer alcoholic beverage charges
fewer wedding venue rental costs.
Hawaii Islands offer it all for couples planning a destination wedding Hawaii. With their endless strips of beaches, majestic azure waters, stunning sceneries and warm year round temperatures no wonder that more and more destination wedding planners are asked on a regular basis which Hawaiian Islands to pick for a perfect beach wedding.
While having a lot in common, each Hawaiian Island offers distinct characteristics that are important to know when you plan your destination wedding Hawaii. There are 6 main Islands in Hawaii for you to choose from, including, Hawaii’s Big Island, Maui, Oahu, Molokai, Kauai and Lanai. Depending on your budget, personal preferences and things you are thinking of doing before and after your destination wedding Hawaii, you can plan your trip to include one or even several Islands to get a full sense of life in Hawaii.
By booking Tahiti honeymoon packages you can rest assured that you will find peace and seclusion on one of 118 isles of French Polynesia after hectic months of busy wedding planning. Similarly to Bali honeymoon packages, Tahiti packages allow you to plan the honeymoon of your dreams.
Most Tahiti honeymoon packages include 6 days of nearby islands exploration. Depending on which Tahiti honeymoon package you pick, you can visit several popular islands like Bora Bora, Moorea, Taha’a, Huahine and others. However, among a vast selection of the islands Bora Bora stands out the most having the most world class resorts to offer its guests.
1. Eagles Nest Resort in New Zealand is definitely among unique honeymoon destinations in the world perhaps due a really long waiting list of reservations. Four villas feature top notch amenities and a lengthy list of activities beyond basking in the sun, including sailing, parasailing, whale watching and many more. Indulge in spectacular Pacific Rim cuisine and get pampered in one of the best spas in New Zealand.
2. One & Only Resort in Mauritius, Africa is definitely one of the most unique honeymoon destinations. You can add on an extra special trip to Cape Town in South Africa. There’s plenty to do during your South African Honeymoon, including shark diving, bungee jumping, safari game trips and one of a kind ostrich riding if you are adventurous enough.
Below we have carefully selected top 10 world luxury honeymoons for you to choose from.
1. The Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada lets you celebrate your honeymoon in the Sin City style. Set on enjoying the wild life of Las Vegas, go on a shopping spree, lounge at their incredible pool or go gamble the night away. The Bellagio Hotel continuously tops lists of luxury honeymoons destinations in the world.
2. Walt Disney World in Orlando Florida might not be your first choice when it comes to luxury honeymoons.
Before you start planning a beach wedding read our article where we present basics of how to make it happen.
The first and perhaps most important step of planning a beach wedding is to pick a wedding destination. Would you like to find a perfect beach wedding venue within the US or perhaps you are looking for something more exotic like Haiti or Turks & Caicos? Destination wedding Hawaii and Florida beach weddings are all really good choices that combine relatively affordable wedding and travel costs compared to more exotic destinations that might be unattainable for some of your family members if they wish to attend your destination wedding.
South Africa is one of the top most romantic honeymoon destinations for many newly married couples. Nowhere in the world but in South Africa can couples experience nature in its primal forms, still untouched by civilization. Powdery sand beaches, breathtaking safari trips and exciting adventures are awaiting you here around every corner. Listed below you will find top 10 ideas for your next South African honeymoon.
1. African style wedding is a perfect event to include during your South African honeymoon. Whether you want to have a small beach front wedding or an exotic safari celebration, African wedding will be long remembered by you and your spouse.
In case you are planning a beach wedding, purchasing one of Caribbean wedding packages listed below is a great way to reduce stress and minimize destination wedding cost.
1. Sandals Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica offers the best place on earth for hosting your ultimate Weddingmoon. Many couples are choosing Sandals Resort because their ultimate wedding packages could be extended to include a honeymoon of their dreams to save you even more money. Book one of Sandals’s own Caribbean wedding packages like Flutter of Romance, Beautiful Beginnings or Seaside Serenade just to name a few.
Honeymoon is the greatest gift most couples can give to each other enabling them to relax and reconnect after many weeks of emotional and stressful wedding preparation. Take a look below where we list 10 most romantic honeymoon destinations in the world.
1. Bora Bora Lagoon Resort in French Polynesia is on the top of our list of the best places to honeymoon for a variety of reasons, including great beaches, relaxing atmosphere, incredible activities and romantic ambience. Couples reside in private bungalows that are accessible only by canoes. Breakfasts are delivered every morning by canoes for an extra special treat.
Europe with its rich history, centuries old traditions and incredible landscapes makes one perfect destination for a great wedding. Our top 10 destination wedding locations in Europe article will present some of the greatest choices for you to look into. While planning a beach wedding in Europe is less common, Europe offers a plethora of unique castles and cultural hotspots ideal for romantic wedding destinations.
1. Leeds Castle in Kent, England is a centuries old castle tucked away in a typical English countryside boasting some of the most romantic sights and views of old England. The Leeds Castle offers a selection of lavish rooms suitable for celebrating your ultimate European wedding and plenty of rooms to host couples and wedding guests.