Wedding Venues In San Francisco – Top 5 Hotel Reception Halls!
Selecting a wedding venue for your wedding reception is one of the most important decisions you will make after selecting your dress and wedding ceremony venues. Below we have selected top 5 hotel wedding venues in San Francisco.
1. Parc 55 Wydham tops our list of most popular wedding venues in San Francisco due to its deluxe accommodations, elegant dining halls and unsurpassed customer service. Strategically located in the downtown area of San Francisco, Parc 55 Wydham offers not just one but several choices for your perfect wedding reception. No matter whether you want to find one of intimate wedding venues or a large scale wedding reception hall, these choices are literally under one roof. For intimate style wedding look into the 2nd floor wedding reception area. 3rd and 4th floors are ideal for hosting a grand wedding celebration. Superior location of Parc 55 Wydham makes it stand out among other wedding venues in San Francisco.
2. The Omni San Francisco Hotel is one of the hottest wedding reception locations in the area. This opulent San Francisco hotel is situated at the foot of the Nob Hill and in close proximity to San Francisco’s cable car lines. This magnificent wedding venue is unsurpassed in its glamour and beauty. A selection of reception halls including Union Square Room, North Beach Room, Grand Ballroom and others allow guests to customize their wedding reception preferences ranging from intimate to large scale.
3. Hotel Adagio’s superior location in the middle of San Francisco’s Theatre district puts this wedding venue on the top list of many couples residing in the Bay Area. This historical hotel holds so many unique architectural and interior elements making it an ideal choice for hosting your wedding celebration. Depending on your wedding theme, choose among several reception halls completed in various styles like Sienna Room, Seville Room or cozy Cortez Room.
4. The Ritz Carlton Hotel is among a few royalties worthy wedding venues in San Francisco. Perched as cake’s icing on top of famous Nob Hill, this wedding venue is a proud example of neoclassical architectural style. Here you can choose to arrange an indoor or outdoor reception party in a perfectly manicured rose and lavender garden setting. The convenience of location, historical and cultural significance of Ritz Carlton Hotel put it among the finest wedding venues in San Franciso.
5. Hotel Nikko in San Francisco with its show stopping Grand Ballroom has won hearts of many brides and grooms for being one of the most romantic and versatile wedding venues in San Francisco. Asian inspired décor with its subtle understated yet very sensual interior creates a perfect background for your wedding ceremony and reception. Hotel Nikko offers multiple reception areas to suit your wedding style and scale. Wedding guest and newly married couples can stay in one of 510 beautifully decorated rooms or 21 suites to please even the pickiest visitor.
Choose from one of many wedding venues in Los Angles by reading our article on this topic.