If you live in the Central Florida area, there are many Florida wedding photographers you should consider to shoot your big day. Read on to learn about our 10 best companies to consider and learn more about their style, packages, and accommodations they provide for Central Florida wedding venues:
1. Consider using one of the best photographers in Orlando. KH Photo graphics boasts fine art photography and is perfect for creative and outgoing brides who are looking for something a little out of the ordinary when it comes to snapping shots of their special event. Check out the pro’s and con’s of hiring artistic photographers here.
2. Another photographer who travels to wedding venues in Orlando is Leigh Taylor Photography. This company has a number of packages to choose from and works with couples at a variety of price points to allow capturing the big day possible.
3. A Tampa wedding photographer that will travel all over Central Florida is Katie Meehan. This photographer uses many styles when shooting and finishes photos in color and black and white film. She has a great online gallery to browse to determine if she is a good match for your personal preferences and your budget.
4. Sarah Bray is one of the best Central Florida wedding photographers around. She applies her youthful energy into each shot and puts your love story on her blog to inspire others and provide couples with a teaser until their images are ready to be seen!
5. S & S Photography is also a local photography company that takes pride in capturing your special day’s events and has been given rave reviews from past clients.
6. SMD Wedding and Portrait photography is also among some of the best Florida wedding photographers. They take unique posed pictures and their prices vary depending on the package you select. Browse their website to see if some of their images are what you are looking for.
7. Mark Dickinson Photography captures some of Florida’s most beautiful scenery and the magic of your wedding day from your gorgeous bridal gown and adorable flower girl dresses to your delicious brunch meal and heart-melting father-daughter dance. Contact this traditional photographer to set up an appointment to discuss your budget and packages offered.
8. Central Florida Photography is also another business you should consider to take snapshots of your special moments. From the first kiss, to the first dance, and even when throwing your bouquet; this company catches it all in an artistic way!
9. Lisa Hunt Photography pays attention to details. This Central Florida photographer will travel many miles to take the most perfect images of your unforgettable day. Browse her site to check out testimonials from happy and satisfied brides and grooms.
10. Amy Van Epps Photography offers some amazing deals. Each of her wedding package includes an engagement setting and two photographers to ensure that not one moment is overlooked.
Consider these best Florida wedding photographers for your upcoming big day!