It comes as no surprise that when you search for a perfect wedding location, the Florida keys wedding venues often come first on the internet. And why not? It boasts of beautiful romantic sunsets, perfect wedding weather and amazing picturesque settings not to forget the several of wedding venues. Read on to find out more about 10 best Florida Keys wedding venues, which have its own appeal and are unique in their own way:
1. The first Florida Keys wedding venue on our list is Key West Harbour Yacht Club. This tropical and truly breathtaking paradise offers to-be-married couples many options to make their wedding and reception events an unforgettable experience. It prides itself of a private luxurious oceanfront beach for the couple and their guests.
2. The second best in Key West wedding venues is the Ocean Key Resort & Spa. Sitting right on the Gulf waters with the best views of the sunset amidst beautiful blue and green waters and ocean breezes, it provides an exclusive space for you and your guests to enjoy the most memorable day of your life.
3. Next to come in list of Florida Keys wedding venues is Doubletree by Hilton Grand Key Resort. With options like saying “I do” on the beach or on a boat or in a butterfly garden or a ballroom, this magical place for weddings in Key West Florida provides the best of everything.
4. Hyatt Key West Resort and Spa is the perfect backdrop for your wedding. A tropical oasis, it provides a relaxed yet elegant and grand affair amidst a perfect sunset over the Gulf of Mexico. It also offers Florida Keys wedding packages that fit all your needs regardless of your style or budget.
5. There isn’t any more romantic spot for your wedding than the Southernmost Hotel Collection. Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, it offers a variety of settings for the wedding of your dreams. Now, you can say “I Do” without a care in the world as it provides the best of the wedding packages.
6. Another of Florida keys wedding venues is the Westin Key West Resort & Marina. Located in the heart of the old town, you can be married at its waterfront resort surrounded by spectacular sunsets. From the joyous ‘I-dos’, to the final farewells, it is committed to give you an event that you will cherish forever.
7. Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel; another one of the best Florida keys wedding venues ideas. One of the most romantic destinations offering one of the finest accommodations, it has everything necessary to create a picture perfect wedding with its grand surroundings, spectacular sunsets and not to forget the outstanding cuisine.
8. Fort Zachary Taylor State Park, Florida’s most desirable wedding destination is situated in a 54 acre park offering 4 sites that can be reserved for a wedding by the water or on the beach. Create memories to cherish for a lifetime by bonding on its beautiful beach.
9. Ibis Bay is another one of unique ideas for Florida Keys wedding venues. It is not just a resort but your dream wedding destination. It is a paradise where you can say “I Do” with bubbling charm. You can host your wedding at Ibis Bay Waterfront Resort and make it an experience of a lifetime.
10. Among the near Key West ideas are wedding venues in Miami Fl such as the South Beach Marriott. Just steps away from the sparkling white sand beaches, it helps to live your perfect wedding day by assisting you execute each and every minute detail.