10 Best Wedding Venues in Fort Lauderdale
So, you have set your heart on getting married in Southern Florida and are now looking for wedding venues in Fort Lauderdale. Well, we are not surprised! Fort Lauderdale aka “The Venice of America” has been since decades a favorite hub for “to-be-married” couples as it has mesmerized them with its crystal clear blue beaches and the majestic and breathtaking horizons. To ease up your search for venues, here are the 10 best wedding venues in Fort Lauderdale:
1. W Fort Lauderdale: Overlooking the famed Fort Lauderdale Beach, this venue is the picture perfect place to get married as it is the epitome of style and sophistication. It has a brilliant backdrop of surf and sand on one side and intra-coastal elegance on the other for your special day. You have the option of hiring stunning spaces for your wedding. From terraces on the outside to huge ballrooms, it offers it all.
2. Tower Club: From weddings preparations to farewells, it begins and ends at Tower Club. One of the premier wedding venues in South Florida, which was established in 1974, it helps to organize and coordinate your bridal event; from wedding invitations to departing wedding favors. Its service creates everlasting memories in every couple’s heart.
3. The Pelican Grand: If your dream wedding is a beach wedding in Florida, then this is your best choice. Make it a memory that will never fade away by saying “I Do” on the beach with gentle breeze, pristine white sand and crashing waves as your own personally invited friends.
4. Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa: There are many intimate wedding venues in Fort Lauderdale. And one such place among them is Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa. This charming resort has many packages in its kitty to meet your every need. Now, you can not only envision an intimate wedding but live up to it and cherish forever as well.
5. The Westin Beach Resort & Spa: Say “I Do” in style at a place where a vast stretch of soft white sand beaches meet the crystal blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Say “I Do” at The Westin Beach Resort & Spa; the best beachfront retreat where you have access to an assortment of indoor and outdoor venues; many of which come with spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean and not to mention elegant décor.
6. Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina: Nothing could be more accommodating like The Hilton. It hosts your every event related to weddings; from your welcome reception to your bon voyage. It lays out the perfect setting for your custom themes wedding.
7. Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Port Everglades: Among best luxury wedding venues in Fort Lauderdale is the Renaissance Fort Lauderdale which has been renovated recently. Port Everglades has captured many a couple’s hearts with their décor which matches with that of Colonial era and impeccable services. Start the journey of your adventurous wedded life on the shores gentle oceanic breezes.
8. The Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six: On 22 acres of manicured lawns sits The Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty Six which is a hot spot for many couples when choosing wedding venues in Fort Lauderdale. A hotel that is located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, it offers 3 extravagant spaces that would be perfect for your ceremony and other further events. From themes to menu choices to farewells, it takes the stress away from you.
9. Ocean Sky Hotel and Resort: The sound of the ocean and the swaying palm trees….what an ideal backdrop for your wedding, isn’t it? Isn’t that what you had envisioned? This resort brings that vision to life by walking with you step by step to make it complete. Go ahead and create that exciting and breathtaking setting!
10. The Ritz-Carlton: Whatever your theme or choice of wedding be- from intimate to extravagant, casual or elegant or grand or beach, Ritz-Carlton turns your ideas into unbelievable reality. It is always with you to create that unforgettable, overall best and unique wedding experience that you are truly worthy of. This is definitely one of the most luxurious wedding venues in Fort Lauderdale.
This Venice of America is the utopia for many couples as it makes their Spring or Fall wedding reception ideas comes true. The reason for this is that it undergoes minimal temperature variations; be it any season.