You don’t have to pay a fortune for black and white bridesmaid dresses. These posh and polished gowns can be purchased in long and short styles, and in a variety of silhouettes to accommodate your wedding day needs and bridal party’s body types. Read on to learn about our 10 ideas on how you can wear these classic gowns in unique ways and where you can get your hands on some chic but cheap bridesmaid dresses-for 100 bucks or less!
1. Consider having your bridesmaids wear printed bridesmaid dresses. They are less expensive than solid black and white tones, and are also currently trendy. Select a black and white polka dot print to get some major wow factor. Etsy has dozens of styles that you can shop for under $100.
2. You can also have your bridesmaids wear short black bridesmaid dresses for your beach side wedding that boast a thick white sash. You will cinch waists and save money by shopping at J J’s House, a popular discounted wedding retailer online.
3. Zebra print bridesmaid dresses are also one of the most unique and trendy ideas to wear black and white tones. Consider shopping Macy’s for simple, chic, and discounted styles.
4. If you are having a formal ceremony and reception, select a solid black gown that boasts an asymmetrical strap that has several white flowers attached to it. It is a creative way to incorporate these tones into black and white bridesmaid dresses and can be purchased for less by shopping David’s Bridal.
5. Alfred Angelo has hundreds of black and white gowns for less. Consider shopping separates and piece together a lacy white top with a black, fitted skirt bottom.
6. Black and white bridesmaid dresses can also be purchased on Ebay! It will help you create an eclectic look and allows bridesmaids to bid on a black and white gown that they love and will enhance their figure, while remaining in their price range!
7. Ruche is also a must shop sight if you are in need of unique black and white designs that will complement a vintage themed wedding. Lace, tulle, and bows can also be added to your long or short dress for less!
8. ModCloth also has affordable black and white design ideas, and their dresses can be worn again and again to future events. Be sure to shop for interesting dress designs like layers of ruffles or an illusion neckline to obtain a one of a kind look.
9. Nordstrom has a huge selection of long and short black and white dresses that can be worn for a number of occasions. Take advantage of their clearance section or frequent sales to get your hands on a solid or striped design for under 100 dollars.
10. Chevron stripes are an interesting way to incorporate a black and white color scheme into your bridesmaids’ dresses. Shop Ann Taylor for a number of interesting striped design ideas and take advantage of their recurring sales events to get a deal or a steal!
There are many places to get beautiful and unique black and white bridesmaid dresses for under 100 bucks!