The sights, sounds, and smells of summer are sizzling and smoldering. If you are saying your “I do’s” during summer’s hot haze you need summer bridesmaid dresses that are cool, colorful, and will stand up to the sights of summer. Here are 10 colorful summer bridesmaid dress ideas that you will fall in love with:
1. Choosing peach bridesmaid dresses creates a warm and dewy glow even in hot temperatures. The classic summer color, peach complements a variety of skin tones and looks gorgeous with an in season wild flower bouquet.
2. Yellow bridesmaid dresses are as bright as the sun. They are light hearted and sweet while complementing grey or black groomsmen’s suits.
3. Mint green bridesmaid dresses look cool, even when the weather is warm. It looks simple but chic when paired with a bouquet of light purple hydrangeas or sweet peas.
4. Pale pink shades take the cake when it comes to a color for a vintage wedding theme. Soft, delicate, and feminine, this light shade boasts an antiquated feel on summer bridesmaid dresses, especially when embellished with lace.
5. Grey bridesmaid dresses are a tad on the dark side, but when paired with a bright accent color like yellow, this neutral tone yields a surprising aesthetic and summer appeal.
6. A banana leaf print makes the ultimate print for summer bridesmaid dresses. The whimsical leaves are perfect for an outdoor or summer beach wedding and the bright and bold white, green, and black colors look pronounced and polished.
7. Teal is a very sexy and very popular summer color, thanks to the huge retro fashion movement. Featuring teal on a ruffled, short dress looks posh and pretty.
8. Long, Grecian style dresses featured in off-white or ivory creates a Greek goddess look-perfect for hot and hazy days. Pair the light tones with a pop of a bright complementary color for more formal weddings, like green or pink; or with a pair of strappy sandals or flip flops for a beach wedding.
9. Fuchsia dresses also bring the drama and are sure to be noticed. The electrifying shade shows off bronzed bodies and pairs beautifully with a neutral bouquet.
10. Tangerine is a surprisingly new and refreshing color featured in many summer weddings. When paired with a pink bouquet, sash, or jewelry accent you have yourself a winning look and color scheme.
Before shopping for summer bridesmaid dresses, take these 10 color ideas into consideration for a bright, interesting, and beautifully colorful looking wedding party.