Getting married on the beach is romantic, intimate, and fabulous. Your décor is light, airy, and whimsical-your dresses should also match this feeling and theme. Once you have selected your beautiful beach dress, grab your girls and consider these 10 popular beach bridesmaid dresses-all for fewer than 100 dollars!
1. A-Line/Princess Strapless Knee-Length Organza Bridesmaid Dresses With Ruffles (007001109), by J J’s House, is featured in a lovely lilac but comes in other ocean inspired colors. It’s one of the most popular bridesmaid dresses for beach wedding, and its A-line cut flatters most body types.
2. Empire Strapless Floor-Length Chiffon Charmeuse Bridesmaid Dresses With Sash (007000961), by J J’s House is ideal for a candle light ceremony on the beach. If you are in search of chiffon bridesmaid dresses because they are known for their light and textured material; this dress will skim the sand and create an elegant and sophisticated tone.
3. Short Crinkle Chiffon Dress with Ruffle Neckline (Style F13722), by David’s Bridal is an ideal light weight dress. Wearing knee length bridesmaid dresses that have flirty ruffles and playful short hemlines are perfect for avoiding contact with surf and sand and keeping cool during hot wedding day temperatures.
4. Satin Strapless Rhinestone Belted Tea-Length Dress (Style 8355), by David’s Bridal is an elegant but effortless look to wear at a wedding by the ocean. Available in colors that mimic the sand and sea; the tea-length feature is great for keeping cool while remaining formal, and the belted detail adds an element of shine while cinching waistlines.
5. Short Chiffon Halter Dress with Pleating (Style F13954), by David’s Bridal worn in Watermelon is a perfect pick for a bride in search of casual bridesmaid dresses. The dress can be worn barefoot, with flip flops, or a flat strappy sandal and boasts simple pleating to add some visual appeal.
6. Strapless Empire Bridesmaids Dress (LR121), by Moonlight features a gorgeous and playful yellow strapless dress adorned with a large, beachy flower below the bust. With an A-line silhouette and a strapless neckline, this dress was made beach ready.
7. Melon Stories Maxi Dress, by ModCloth can be worn by your bridal party as beach bridesmaid dresses, even though it is not listed on a bridal website. It will drape your bridesmaids in delicate and colorful light layers. Skimming the sand and providing much movement, this dress boasts color blocking and sheer overlays that look whimsical and romantic.
8. Empire Waist Sweetheart Knee Length Chiffon Bridesmaid Dress (CBD0184), by Charlie’s Bridal will make pretty and sweet beach bridesmaid dresses. A wide variety of muted and bold colors and an empire neckline complements most figures.
9. Strapless Jersey A-line with Ruched Charmeuse Bust (Style F13291), by David’s Bridal is composed of a light and easy to wear Jersey fabric. The dress will skim the sand and look elegant as your bridesmaids transition into an eventful evening full of dancing and celebrating by the sea.
10. Knee-Length Off-the-Shoulder Shantung Print Dress (Style 83539), by David’s Bridal is a perfect fit for you if you are planning on exchanging vows on the beach and the transitioning into a reception at the beach club or on a boat. It’s silky, sleek, and short while boasting a fun sangria floral print.
Before shopping for beach bridesmaid dresses, be aware that there are fabulous beach appropriate dresses that will look stylish, flatter your bridesmaids’ forms and will not break the bank!