Do you want the members of your wedding party to look unique? From the bridesmaids to even the flower girls, there are a number of interesting dress ideas that will help you create a chic wedding day look. Read on to learn about 10 unique flower girl dresses ideas for you little helpers to wear on your wedding day that will stand out from all the others on the market!
1. Vintage flower girls dresses are a must if you are having a vintage themed wedding. Select a little gown adorned in lace and bows in antiquated colors like mint green, petal pink, or even a butter cream yellow.
2. Purple flower girl dresses will stand out. Purple, said to be the new black, is a bright but regally looking neutral tone that will be unexpected yet complementary.
3. Tulle flower girl dresses look princess-like and adorable. Consider selecting unique flower girl dresses that boast tulle on the outside of the gown and have bows and flowers embellished on it!
4. Select a polka dotted flower girl dress. Many of these playful gowns offer a matching bow or hair accessory to help create unique flower girl hairstyles.
5. If you are getting married by the sea, nautical inspired outfits make unique flower girl dresses. Shop for a navy and white striped dress and have your little helper wear a red or white sailor hat as she walks down the sandy aisle.
6. If you are getting married on a ranch or farm, consider having your flower girl wear a country western outfit. Dress her in a denim sundress and have her wear a pair of sandy brown cowgirl boots and a brass buckled belt around her middle.
7. Fur embellished gowns also make for unique flower girl dresses ideas. Select a gown that has a fur hemline or fur collar. This is especially chic and unique for winter weddings.
8. Also consider having your flower girl wear an interesting silhouette. Tulip hemline gowns create a rounded and playful shape and are anything but standard!
9. Some designers offer flower girl dresses in the same shade, style, and silhouette as your bridesmaids’ dresses. She will look like a little lady as she walks down your aisle dropping rose petals and blend right in with the rest of your bridal party.
10. One of the more classic ideas is dressing your flower girl in a gown that is featured in a pastel shade of your bridesmaids’ gowns. It will provide contrast, but will remain complementary.
If you want unique flower girl dresses for your upcoming wedding, consider some of the unique ideas listed above!