If you are hosting a vintage inspired wedding, you should start searching for vintage lace wedding gowns. Where can you get something unique yet flattering to your figure? Read on to learn about the 10 most unique vintage lace wedding gowns for sale online.
1. David’s Bridal boasts a lace mermaid wedding dress that will turn heads and complement a vintage bridal theme. These fit and flare gowns were popularly worn by brides of the 50’s and 60’s. Check out the Oleg Cassini sweetheart beaded lace gown, style number CRL 277. It boasts a sweep train and light ruching.
2. Alfred Angelo’s online site also has dozens of vintage lace wedding gowns in a large selection of silhouettes and hemlines. These ornate gowns will inspire vintage wedding decoration ideas that will wow your guests and help create beautiful backdrops for wedding photos. Be sure to view style 8507, which features a lace overlay and crystal beading.
3. Etsy also has a gorgeous vintage gowns for sale that you must see. The vintage/trumpet mermaid A-line silhouette lace gown by Lass Dress can be customized to fit your body for fewer than 500 dollars! It will look dreamy when paired with ivory lace wedding shoes.
4. DH Gate is home to many dresses by Italian wedding dress designers. One of their most affordable yet spectacular vintage lace gowns is sold by Sunvary Design Dress Factory and is an empire V-neck design with a cut out back. It costs less than 300 dollars and is the perfect mix between modern and antiquated.
5. Unique Vintage features many romantic vintage gowns that are one of a kind. Their Allure Bridal gown features a lace sweetheart illusion neckline and sleeves (Item #24567-8900), making it the perfect formal gown for fall, winter, or spring weddings.
6. Alibaba also has any kind of lace gown you can imagine for less! One of their gowns, style number WR 2111, is designed with a high lace neck and short sleeve on a form fitting mermaid silhouette. This item is truly unique yet mature, and costs less than 300 dollars. Here, you can also find great deals on men’s vintage tuxedos in a custom made shade and even design if needed!
7. Find the lace wedding gown of your dreams by visiting Simply Bridal. Their Elise gown is made from the finest satin and lace and falls into a unique cascading train!
8. The Bridal Boutique’s online store is home to dozens of sought after designer lace dresses. One dress designed by Allure Bridal, style 8764, features delicate short lace sleeves and a sexy plunging neckline! Spice it up with a birdcage veil and lacy gloves.
9. The Vintage Wedding Dress Company is a must see site that displays hundreds of images of vintage gowns and tells where you can purchase them online or in stores. One vintage gown you must see is style number 1920.2 because it has a simple and silky front design, and the back is open but provides a layer of beaded lace that takes draping to a whole new level.
10. Maggie Sottero also has an abundance of vintage lace gowns that are high in quality and can be purchased on sale. Check out the Gigi dress. Its upper half is composed of lace and the bottom half of the dress is full of tulle. It will make you look just like a vintage princess.
Be sure to consider these vintage lace wedding gowns if you want to shop for your wedding gown online and get one at a great price!