Wedding tiaras and the right veil will make you look like a princess on your big day. They add sparkle, style, and create an instantly formal and chic look. Vintage fashion is currently trendy not only in daily fashion but in wedding attire and accessories as well. Read on to learn how to create a vintage look with bridal tiaras and veils using 10 new ideas:
1. Purchasing an actual vintage veil will get you the antiquated look you desire. Many sites like Ebay and Etsy sell 100% vintage accessories; as do flea markets and antique shops.
2. Opting for bridal crowns in off-white and beige tones, rather than stark white creates an olden day vibe since muted, pastel, and matte colors were used in many design elements.
3. Adding vintage hair accessories underneath veils like sparkly combs or clips in the shape of feathers or other antique design elements like bows or swirls creates a pretty vintage chic look.
4. Look for a veil that has a white feather embellishment on it. Its soft and feminine texture looks classy and playful.
5. Wear a vintage hat and a wedding blusher. While wedding tiaras are regal looking, a blusher veil is a trendier alternative that boasts a vintage look when paired with a loose wave hairstyle.
6. Choose wedding tiaras that are designed in the form of a head band. Many vintage tiaras have large beige flowers on them, creating the illusion of a tiara and are connected onto a cathedral length, lace veil.
7. Skip the sparkle and opt for vintage wedding tiaras that are composed of pearls, lace, and flowers. These embellishments not only create a feminine and dressy wedding day look, they are all antiquated embellishments.
8. Choose a dainty tiara that is connected to an embroidered lace edged veil that is composed of staggered lengths.
9. Birdcage style veils in Russian netting were also popularly worn by elegant and classy brides of the past.
10. Try a cathedral length veil with a lace embroidered crown. While it does not include sparkling elements like most modern tiaras, this vintage head piece and veil is full of lace detailing and looks vintage chic in an off-white or beige tone.
Vintage wedding tiaras and veils create a memorable and beautiful look for your wedding day style.