10 Unique Beach Wedding Gazebo Decorations Ideas!
Getting married on the beach is beautiful, chic, and picturesque. While there are many beach decorations that can complement your ceremony and reception venue, there is nothing like a beach themed wedding gazebo. Providing shade and comfort to say your vowels in warm weather and bright sunlight; the gazebo itself can be decorated to complement your wedding party colors and overall wedding theme. Read on to learn about 10 unique beach wedding gazebo decorations ideas.
1. Tulle featured in your wedding colors is affordable and a popular option when it comes to wedding gazebo decorations. Light blues tones look especially complementary against the ocean.
2. Putting a gazebo inside your wedding tent allows you to exchange vows and instantly begin the reception. An added bonus is you don’t need to decorate the gazebo itself since your reception tent venue will already be decorated.
3. Putting wedding arches above the entry way into your wedding gazebo is a great idea. You can create a balloon wedding arch, or opt for flowers or vines to enhance the front of the gazebo.
4. Outdoor wedding lighting in the form of strands of white or colored lights instantly dresses up a beach ceremony in front of a gazebo.
5. Flowers are the most popular outside wedding decoration ideas for beach gazebos. Adorn the site with tropical flowers or bold and bright hues, depending on where you are exchanging your vows.
6. Attaching fun and whimsical beach accessories like lobsters, sea shells, starfish, and even sand dollars to a beach gazebo enhances a beach wedding theme.
7. Opt for a vintage beach wedding. Allow your ushers to walk guests into your ceremony area by holding vintage umbrellas over their heads to keep the cool. Decorate the gazebo with light colored, organza or taffeta bows to make a chic vintage statement.
8. Personalize a beach gazebo for your wedding ceremony by placing framed photographs of special moments of your relationship inside on display for you both to glance at as your exchange vows.
9. Scatter rose petals inside the gazebo for a romantic ambience.
10. Line your sandy aisle and inside a gazebo with tea lights. They are the perfect beach accessory for a wedding taking place as the sun sets.
Utilizing a wedding gazebo for your beach wedding is a great idea and can be decorated in many ways.