10 Unique Purple And Teal Bridesmaid Dresses Ideas
Purple and teal bridesmaid dresses make an unexpected but refreshing color duo. If you want to incorporate these fun colors in your fun bridesmaid dresses together or as separate tones for your upcoming marriage celebration, consider these 10 unique ideas that will help you wear and pair them in a number of ways!
1. Select deep purple bridesmaid dresses that boast a teal floral sash. It will cinch your waist and add some color and texture at the same time! Deep purple shade is a great classic alternative for the black color and looks flattering on your plus size bridesmaids.
2. If you like unique bridesmaid dresses ideas, consider dresses that come in separate pieces. Select a gown is light teal on top and dark purple on the bottom. It will help create slim silhouettes on the women in your bridal party.
3. Consider wearing teal bridesmaid dresses that have lace embellished long sleeves. The sleeves are trendy, unique and chic, and will provide coverage in cooler temperatures and for bridesmaids that want to cover their arms.
4. Teal bridesmaid dresses are also ideal for beach side ceremonies and receptions. The deep green color will look amazing against a light blue ocean backdrop.
5. If you love the look of teal, but only in small doses, consider having your bridesmaids wear teal wedding shoes with lightly colored gowns. It will give the dresses a pop of unexpected color and style!
6. Purple bridesmaid dresses are ideal for fall weddings. Select a jewel tone that has delicate rhinestones or beading sprinkled throughout the dress to enhance orange and yellow fall décor on the trees and inside the reception, while capturing the light of the setting sun or on the dance floor.
7. Teal bridesmaid dresses will give your wedding a unique retro feel. Select a bridesmaid dress that boasts an illusion neckline. It will flatter every bridesmaid in your wedding party and add an interesting design element to dresses.
8. Consider a soft texture on teal dresses, like crushed velvet. Perfect for winter weddings, these antiquated dresses will also help enhance a vintage inspired wedding theme.
9. Select a deep purple dress for late summer weddings that are designed in an empire waist silhouette and that have an embellished asymmetrical strap.
10. Go short! Teal and purple bridesmaid dresses look great in knee length and tea length hemlines and are perfect for outdoor wedding ceremonies!
If you are considering having your bridesmaids wear purple and teal bridesmaid dresses, there are a number of unique ideas how you can wear them separately or together!