Wedding photographers in Miami can be expensive. Be sure to select a photographer that fits your budget and can provide you with the images you are sure to treasure for a lifetime. Here are 10 wedding photographers to consider that will complement a variety of budgets – from cheap to expensive!
1. One Miami wedding photographer that will get you the pictures you want a price you can afford is The Pros. One pro of booking The Pros is that you can add a DJ package onto the photography package for an extra thousand dollars, which is a bargain! Their packages start at just under 1,000 dollars and provide a lot of incentives in each package, like 8 hours of unlimited coverage and your choice of one of the photographers who shoots at your ceremony.
2. If you are in need of affordable wedding photography, Studio 1791 has a package that will fit within your budget. They can capture the human emotion beautifully on your big day and packages begin under 1,000 dollars.
3. Leo Photographer also offers beautiful wedding day photos and creates colored images or photos with special finishes. Their blog tells a story of each couple photographed and there are a number of packages available to accommodate the needs of every couple.
4. If you are planning a beach wedding, consider hiring a photographer in the area that shoots the majority of the time on the shore! Miami Photo Inc. is a photography company that understands how to take beautiful and memorable shots while you are exchanging your vows and sharing other special moments with family and friends by the ocean. Contact them for pricing, as their customizable packages vary in price.
5. Roy Llera is one of the most popular wedding photographers in Miami. His formal poses and impromptu shots are to die for. He is very coveted, so be sure to check out his portfolio and make an appointment to discuss his package prices and financing options, if needed.
6. DHG Photography also has one of the best reputations around when it comes to Miami wedding photography. Their look book is exquisite and they have several packages that range from relatively cheap to expensive. All of your special moments could be captured in color and black and white finishes.
7. Some other wedding photographers in Miami that boast excellent reputations are Fernandez Photography. This company specializes in capturing the shared, original moments of a wedding and truly focuses on unique emotions displayed and shared between two people in love.
8. Another one of local photographers who will travel to all wedding venues in Miami Fl is Otto and Priscilla Haring. This dynamic duo will photograph any kind of wedding and offers very reasonable packages that range anywhere from one thousand dollars and up. Be sure to check out their online look book to ensure that their artistic style complements your personal photography preferences.
9. Tony Gajate is also a well-known Miami wedding photographer whom produces great shots that you’ll treasure forever. Described as a “master of the craft,” he is worth the more expensive price and the consideration.
10. Jason Mize Photography is known as the best of the best. His packages may be on the expensive side but is worth the extra dollars spent if you can afford it. He makes the planning experience easy, stress-free, and takes everything you want into consideration while shooting!
There are many wedding photographers in Miami that will provide you with great images at a price you can afford.