More and more weddings are being held in the winter rather than the traditional summer wedding months. There are many wonderful bridal shower decoration ideas for winter that do not include the Christmas colors of red and green. As well with the usual stag and doe party, there is sure to be a bridal shower. When deciding on one of the many bridal shower themes there are a lot of bridal shower decoration ideas to choose from. Below is a list of the five best bridal shower decoration ideas for winter.
1. When decorating, whether in a winter climate or not, give the wintery, snowy illusion by using white Christmas lights placed strategically around the hall or room being used. This will give a winter night illusion that is sure to enchant the guests.
2. Give the illusion of ice by using paper and cloth with an iridescent shimmering finish. This can be draped along the chairs and around windows. Splashes of pink will also add a little more to the atmosphere.
3. One of the best bridal shower centerpiece ideas is to use white feathers in champagne glasses, with sequins, crystals and metallic silver elements to give a wintery feel. These may also be given away as party favors or auctioned off.
4. Decorate silver votive holders with rhinestones and silver accents which may later be given away as party favors. Depending on the budget, you can also have these engraved for the event.
5. Another fun idea is to hang shimmering snowflakes from the ceiling and the table further giving the winter feel to the bridal shower.
In addition to these bridal shower decoration ideas you may use bridal shower clip art for the invitations, giving guests a hit of what to expect for the event. With all of these simple yet beautiful ideas, the bridal shower is sure to be a hit!