If you are on a budget, you can save a lot of money on bridal shower favors. Read on to learn all about affordable and fabulous bridal shower favors ideas that you can make from the comfort of your own home.
1. One adorable idea for wedding shower party favors is to grow, season, and can your own pickles. While it may take some planning and preparation, growing and canning your own pickles are unique, tasty, and cheap! You can purchase mason jars by the dozen for less than 5 dollars; and follow a simple recipe and canning directions online to prepare the jars and seal them off to set in your refrigerator. You can also purchase material and twine from your local craft store to decorate the jars, giving them a stylish organic look and feel. It is perfect for country or garden bridal shower themes!
2. If you are handy with a needle and thread, you can hand out personalized bridal shower gifts. Simply purchase towels by the dozen at your local dollar or department store that are featured in your wedding signature colors. Then, stitch each guest’s personal monogram on it. It is one of the coolest bridal shower favors ideas because each gift is individualized and is affordable since you will do all the embroidering yourself!
3. If you are an amazing baker, bake and bag cookies! Sure to fill tummies of sweet and savory loving guests; cookie ingredients are very affordable and can even be wrapped and packaged to complement your bridal occasion or wedding party’s theme. They do not take a large amount of time to mix up and bake, and you can bag them batch by batch. You can even embellish them with frosting and decorations depending on the season your party is taking place in.
4. If you are in need of bridal shower favors ideas, you can also give away herbs from your herb garden. They are ultra-affordable to plant and can be given away in bundles. You can type up recipes that feature the herbs that you are giving away, or even purchase small pots at your local dollar store or craft store to place them in for each guest.
5. Cookie cutters also make affordable, adorable and useful gifts for your bridal event. Cookie cutters are sold in packs of 10 or 12 for 5 dollars or less and are appropriate to give out for bridal parties taking place around the winter holiday. You can attach a thank you note to each cookie cutter using ribbon featured in the color of your shower or wedding’s theme.
These five bridal shower favors ideas are cheap, cute, and useful! Consider one or more of them for your upcoming bridal shower.