The best choice for tropical honeymooners to revel in their marital bliss is to consider St. Barts villas for rent. The hub for honeymooners’ and who’s who, St. Barts aka St.Barths is an island in the Caribbean Island that proudly boasts of pristine beaches, warm temperatures and plenty of sunshine. And the best way to enjoy all of St. Barts on your luxury honeymoon is to rent a villa. To make your search easy, here are our 5 most romantic St. Barts villas for rent:
1. One of the most secluded honeymoon destinations in St. Barts is the Micalao Villa. Built on a hilly slope, it is a perfect hideaway, one of the most perfect St. Barts villas for rent that has two master bedrooms with two large attached bathrooms, a lounge with state of the art entertainment facilities. It also has a kitchen that is fully equipped with latest electronic appliances. Other tidbits of this villa is that it is daily room service, once in two days turn-down service, hairdryers in the bathrooms, free supply of bathrobes and beach towels.
2. The best way to wear your trousseau of haute couture wedding dresses is here, at Villa Agave. A haven of peace and serene privacy, its architecture possess a modern and contemporary style. Sitting high on the hills of Camaruche, it enraptures honeymooners with breathtaking panoramic views and splendid sunsets. One of the most outstanding St. Barts villas for rent, it has two master bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, and a gym as well.
3. Honeymooners, who wish for luxury romantic honeymoons, should opt for one of the most luxurious St. Barts villas for rent i.e. Villa La Plage. A five bedroom villa with attached bathrooms, they are equipped with LCD T.Vs, DVD & CD players. Its lounge which is spacious and bright and a view which overlooks Lorient beach, has an intimate and aesthetic décor. It also comes with fully equipped kitchen and cocktail bar. You can have dip in its heated pool that comes with heated Jacuzzi.
4. St. Barts, being one of the most exotic honeymoon destinations in the world, offers a budget friendly villa, Villa Les Colibris. It is an authentic deco style villa with a romantic and vintage charm of the 1930s. It has three bedrooms with king and queen sized beds and is decorated with myriad art works. It also has a living room with state of the art entertainment facilities. In addition to this, it also comes with a full kitchen.
5. Have you heard about Villa Amour? Best suited for honeymooners, it has two bedrooms with the master bedroom giving a breathtaking view of the ocean and the second bedroom giving a gorgeous view of the tropical garden. It also has a living room with state of the art entertainment facilities. There is, of course, a fully equipped kitchen, too.