If you are getting married soon, just know that you can have it all! From a dress, to your flowers, and even a beautiful wedding cake if you are on a budget. The key is to shop around and compare prices, negotiate, and be open to anything and everything! If you are in need of best cheap wedding cakes Miami Fl has to offer, be sure to visit these 10 cheap bakeries in person or online to get the most for your money and your ideal wedding dessert!
1. Vicky Bakery is a shop that you must check out because they are one of the most popular and affordable dessert caterers in Miami. If you wish to forego the traditional wedding cake, this bakery is known for having many fresh features that complement local cuisine.
2. La Rosa Bakery boasts wedding cakes Miami that will knock your socks off! From a standard sheet cake to a 3 tier wedding cake, this bakery has great cakes for all occasions. If you have special dietary needs, just let them know so they can whip up a kosher friendly treat or a gluten free feast!
3. D D Cakes has some of the best cupcakes in Miami, and not to mention the Miami Beach area! Chic, sweet, and savory; this store will help create something extravagant or traditional, depending on your personal taste and financial needs. You can opt for some cute cupcakes or a gorgeous wedding cake for your big day!
4. Karla Bakery has been creating best cakes and pastries for the entire Miami area for over 20 years. Their desserts can be attained to be passed around in addition to your cake or as a replacement for it! Visit their Facebook page or website to view their pastry gallery to pick and choose your dream desserts.
5. Yummy Cakes and More is a favorite of many Miami and Miami shore citizens. Known for their delicious and extravagant wedding cakes, they are also known to work with a variety of budgets and price points to help give you a yummy masterpiece without breaking the bank!
6. Cake World Bakery is also a must visit cakes shop if you are in need of cheap wedding cakes in Miami Fl. They will create absolutely any kind of wedding cake for any theme and work with any budget!
7. Ricky Bakery is a very affordable place to shop for cakes and other custom creations. Their website is easy to follow and their prices are laid out for consumers to see based on the number of people one needs to serve. You can easily get cheap cakes decorated in a simple style that will serve 100 guests or less for $130.
8. Gilbert’s Bakery is an ideal place to shop for a simple wedding cake if you are opting to have a small and casual affair. The bakery also boasts dozens of tasty pastries to satisfy a sweet tooth but in a more relaxed, non-traditional way.
9. Sugar Fancies is also a cute bakery to check out if you wish to go the non-traditional route and serve bite sized desserts to your guest rather than a custom cake. Serving pastries is a cost effective and chic idea for brides on a budget.
10. Kendall Bakery also has a selection of cakes to choose from in order to fit your budget and your wedding theme. If you are opting to have a vintage wedding, you can save money on the design of your cake by keeping it white, simple, and sweet! Simply have it topped with some pearl strands and a few fresh flowers to comply with your trendy theme!
You can get a great looking and tasting dessert tray or best cheap wedding cakes Miami has to offer, by shopping around some of the sites and stores listed above!