Cheap Custom Wedding Cakes in Jacksonville Fl – 5 Best Bakeries
If you are in need of cheap custom wedding cakes in Jacksonville Fl, be sure to shop one of the five best bakeries in the area that will get you what you need for your wedding day. From cupcakes, to theme cakes, and even individual wedding cakes, read on to learn which bakery can make the most affordable and fabulous cake for you to enjoy on your big day.
1. Metro Custom Cakes will accommodate your wedding cake decorating ideas as they create one of the most memorable cakes your guests will have ever seen. One of their best features is the fact that they are able to take special dietary needs into consideration to make gluten free desserts. They have won numerous awards and have a fully functional website to showcase their custom creations. Any cake starts at $4.50 per person and they offer a free tasting to guarantee 100% satisfaction.
2. Edgewood Bakery is the best place for you if you are in need of cheap, creative, and custom cupcakes and other types of pastries if you have decided to forego the traditional wedding cake route. Pastries and bite sized desserts are best served during informal weddings and early afternoon affairs. They are also less expensive than other wedding cakes in Jacksonville Fl.
3. Sheila’s Custom Cakes and Specialty Treats is one of the best wedding cake bakeries in the area. They have a huge selection of wedding cakes Jacksonville Fl and unique groom cakes too! All eyes and ears will be on your during the wedding cake cutting songs as you slice into your one of a kind, affordable dessert! They urge engaged couples to visit their shop in person to truly get a sense of the packages they have to offer and how they will create an ideal cake for your big day that will fit in with you wedding theme and your budget.
4. Angie’s Wedding Cakes is also one of the best bakeries in the area! Their delicious creations are made to order and they proudly boast that they use only the freshest ingredients. Browse their website or Facebook page to consider some of their frostings, fillings, and flavors for your dream cake. Angie’s will also work with you if you are on a budget to give you a tasty dessert for less.
5. Cupcake Girl’s Dessert Company also boasts cheap custom wedding cakes, pastries, and cupcakes to meet the needs of your formal or casual wedding reception. Visit the site to read some testimonials given by recent customers, browse the gallery images, and learn how the company got started and how to contact the shop for an appointment to taste, design, or negotiate a price for your big day.
If you chose to host your bridal event at one of the wedding venues in the Jacksonville area, check out custom wedding cakes in Jacksonville Fl at the five best bakeries listed above that will accommodate your wedding and budget needs!
Comments are closed.