Nothing looks more refined or feminine than champagne bridesmaid dresses with gold accents. How can you create this look for your own wedding? Read on to learn about how these light but bright bridesmaid dresses will light up your ceremony and reception.
1. If you need vintage bridesmaid dresses, a pink champagne gown will do the job! Select an A-line silhouette with fluttery cap sleeves and have your girls wear a bold, golden statement necklace to pull together the richness of the two hues.
2. Champagne bridesmaid dresses are ultra-elegant for outdoor, garden party ceremonies and celebrations. Select a short style that boasts pockets and is lined and color blocked with a thick gold hemline!
3. If you love the look of ivory bridesmaid dresses but get a “been there done that” feeling, consider champagne colored gowns that have subtle flecks of gold dispersed throughout the dress’ design. It will shine in the sunlight and event lighting.
4. Select a champagne colored gown for your bridesmaids to wear that boast an empire silhouette with draping. You can have them wear gold bridal hair flowers to pull together a Grecian goddess look and feel.
5. You can also create a Grecian goddess look by selecting a pink champagne colored asymmetrical gown and have golden leaves clipped into wedding hairstyles for bridesmaids. It will add an interesting embellishment to loosely curled locks and will create an heir of antiquated elegance.
6. If you are having a beach side wedding, select pink champagne bridesmaid dresses in a sheath silhouette and a knee length hemline. It will appear classy yet casual and you can add layers of simple gold bangle bracelets on the arm of each woman.
7. You can even pull together pink champagne and golden colors with event accessories like clutches or wristlets. Give each bridesmaid a tiny gold purse covered in sequins to liven up the look of a champagne colored gown.
8. Consider having your bridesmaid group wear a pair of gold pumps underneath full length pink champagne dresses for formal weddings. They can subtly be seen and can enhance this pretty but neutral dress tone.
9. Pink champagne dresses also appear posh and trendy. Have bridesmaids select a peplum silhouette, in which the dress is fitted and flared while looking layered. Add a pair of oversized gold chandelier earrings to pull together the two royal tones.
10. Pink champagne gowns also look adorable worn in a tea length hemline. Select a gown that has small golden sequins sewn into the entire dress and that are sporadically placed to shine and shimmer while walking down the aisle.
There are many ideas how you can have your bridesmaids wear pink champagne bridesmaid dresses that have golden elements incorporated into this posh and polished look.