The term ‘Wedding Web Corner’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us, including but not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Using the Services – the Basics
Your use of our Services is subject to the following additional restrictions:
You agree, undertake, and warrant that you shall not use and/or interact with the Services in a harmful way (as listed below) and that you shall not contribute, upload, publish, host, display, modify, update, transmit or share any information that:
- Infringes or violates the intellectual property rights, any patent, trademark or any other proprietary rights of anyone else (including Wedding Web Corner);
- Violates any regulation or enforced law, including any export control laws;
- Information that is misleading, deceiving, severely harmful, harassing, hateful, invasive of another’s privacy, derogatory, defamatory, menacing, obscene in any way, pornographic, pedophilic, racially or ethnically objectionable, libelous, related to or encouraging gambling or money laundering, or otherwise unlawful in any manner;
- Jeopardizes the security of your Wedding Web Corner account or anyone else’s (such as allowing someone else other than you to log in to the Services);
- Attempts, in any manner, to impersonate others or obtain the password, account or other security information from another user;
- Belongs to another person and/or to which you do not have any right;
- Is harmful to minors in any way;
- Violates the security of any computer network, or cracks any passwords or security encryption codes;
- Runs Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged into the Services, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of the Services (including by placing an unreasonable load on the Services’ infrastructure);
- “Crawls,” “scrapes,” or “spiders” any page, data, or portion of or relating to the Services or Content (through use of manual or automated means);
- Contains software viruses or any other code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit functionality of any digital device;
- Copies or stores any significant portion of the Content;
- Reverse engineers or attempts to obtain the source code of our underlying ideas and other information relating to the Services;
- Threatens unity, security, integrity, friendly relations with foreign states, defense, or public order, prevents investigation of any offense.
A violation of any of the above mentioned is grounds for termination of your right to use or access the Services.
In order to complete your purchase with us, you may be required to sign up for an account, and select a password and username. You promise to provide us with accurate, complete, and updated registration information about yourself. You may not select as your User ID a name that you don’t have the right to use, or another person’s name with the intent to impersonate that person. You may not transfer your account to anyone else without our prior written permission.
You warrant that you are an individual of legal age (18) to form a binding contract. If not, you have received your parent’s or guardian’s permission to use our Services and gotten your parent or guardian to agree to these Terms on your behalf.
You will not share your account or password with anyone, and you must protect the security of your account and your password.
You will only use the Services for your own personal use and not on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party, and only if not prohibited by any applicable law.
We are not to be held responsible for your using the Services in a way that breaks the law.
You may have multiple accounts on Wedding Web Corner but we strictly forbid the use of multiple accounts for the same sole user or the use of one account for multiple users for the purpose of earning more special offers, discounts or rewards.
By using the Services, you will automatically be deemed to have opted in to receive e-mail communication from us. You may unsubscribe from our e-mails at any time by clicking on “unsubscribe” at the bottom of one of our emails.
You consent to receive communications from Wedding Web Corner electronically. Our representatives shall communicate with you via email or by posting notices on weddingwebcorner.com. You agree that all the agreements, disclosures, notices, and any other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy the legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Reviews, Comments, Other Content and Communication
Website visitors may and are encouraged to post and/or submit product reviews, comments, suggestions and other content, as long as the content is not illegal, invasive of privacy, infringing on intellectual property rights, threatening, defamatory, or otherwise damaging to any third parties, does not contain any software viruses or any form of “spam”, commercial solicitation, political campaigning, or chain letters. You may not use any fake email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise provide misleading information pertaining to your personal identity.
Wedding Web Corner regularly monitors and reviews content posted by registered users and reserves the right (but not obligation) to publish and delete content in part or in whole. To report inappropriate content encountered by you, please email us at email@example.com. Necessary action in a form of deleting content, suspending a user’s account, or any other appropriate legal actions, will be taken within 72 hours of the receipt of information.
You grant Wedding Web Corner and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, distribute, translate, create derivative works from, and display any content posted or submitted by you in any media throughout the world. Wedding Web Corner and its affiliates retain the right to use the name submitted by you in connection with any such content, at their discretion. You represent and also warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post, that the content is accurate, that your use of the supplied content does not violate any Wedding Web Corner policies and will not cause damage to any person or entity, and that you will indemnify Wedding Web Corner or any of its affiliates for all the claims resulting from content supplied by you. Wedding Web Corner neither takes any responsibility nor assumes any liability for the content posted by you or any third party.
Product Availability, Order Acceptance, Cancellations & Use
The availability of products sold on crystalnpearl.com is subject to change without any prior notice at the sole discretion of Wedding Web Corner. In many cases, product availability is controlled by individual suppliers we work with.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel orders if any seller’s product or products go out of stock or if any product that is listed with an incorrect price that may be higher or lower than the published price. Cancellations may occur regardless of any order that has been confirmed or payment levied via check, credit card or other means. In the event payment has been processed by Wedding Web Corner, the refund amount shall be credited back to your original method of payment, and you will be notified accordingly by email. Wedding Web Corner and its affiliates reserve the right to cancel orders for products using sole discretion for any reason.
In the instance of debit or credit card transactions, a debit card or credit card used by you must be issued in the name of the user. Wedding Web Corner will not be liable for potential credit or debit card fraud. Liability for fraudulent debit or credit card, or net banking transactions shall lie solely upon the user to “prove otherwise.”
In the event of a non-delivery as the result of a mistake made by a customer (i.e. wrong name or address) the responsibility of any extra cost incurred by Wedding Web Corner for re-delivery will be placed upon you who placed the order.
All the products are screened and assured by vendors to ensure that products are of the style, composition, standard, quality, or model of/in which they are represented and displayed on weddingwebcorner.com on behalf of the vendor. Any additional information or description for/of a product that is displayed on the website is as provided to Wedding Web Corner by the vendor. While we may occasionally modify such information as to improve its presentation, grammar, or usability, Wedding Web Corner does not take responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate display of a product’s information.
You agree, undertake and confirm that products purchased by placing an order on all platforms of Wedding Web Corner are purchased by you, your family members and/or friends, for personal consumption or use, and that such products may not be resold by you.
Wedding Web Corner and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Wedding Web Corner does not warrant that product descriptions, prices, available stock or other content on weddingwebcorner.com are accurate, complete, error-free, and reliable. If a product offered on the websites, mobile sites or applications, or by an affiliate, is not as described, your sole solution is to return it in unused/new condition using our Returns and Exchanges Form.
The selling price, listed price, offer price displayed for products on our websites, mobile sites, or applications represent full in detail retail price listed on the product itself, and suggested or offered by manufacturer or the supplier or one of our merchants or affiliates, or estimated in accordance with the standard industry practice and/or in retail value for a same or comparable item offered elsewhere.
Before initiating an arbitration, you and Wedding Web Corner each agree to first provide the other a written notice (“Notice of Dispute”), which shall contain: (a) a written description of the problem and relevant documents and supporting information; and (b) a statement of the specific relief sought. A Notice of Dispute should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You and Wedding Web Corner agree to make attempts to resolve the Dispute prior to commencing an arbitration and not to commence an arbitration proceeding until this 60-day post-notice resolution period expires. If an agreement cannot be reached within sixty (60) days of receipt of the Notice of Dispute, you or Wedding Web Corner may commence an arbitration proceeding.