Top 10 Art Nouveau Engagement Rings
When searching for that perfect engagement ring, you may want to check out some of the beautiful non traditional engagement rings. Young brides nowadays are looking beyond colorless diamonds that could be pricey and simply cliché. Art nouveau engagement rings present a great opportunity to break away from traditions and express your own style and personality. Art nouveau engagement rings are beautiful vintage rings that are completed according to the “new style” and use a lot of unusual floral motifs. In addition, art nouveau style uses a variety of insects, plants and even animals as part of art nouveau jewelry design. Art nouveau rings could be carefully selected to become symbolical for your bride in expressing your love for her. Wearing a special art nouveau engagement ring will always remind her of your special feelings to her.
Below is a list of the top ten art nouveau engagement rings:
1. 18 KK white gold deco engagement ring by Stephen Herdemian.
2. The Alchemy of a Dashing Diamond engagement ring by The Three Graces. This is a marvelous example of art nouveau engagement rings.
3. The Celestial Art Deco Diamond Sapphire ring by The Three Graces. Rings do not have to include only diamonds as shown by this gorgeous sapphire ring.
4. The Floral Diamond engagement ring by Ruby Lane. This is another beautiful example of art nouveau engagement rings.
5. Tourbillion (twirled) Victorian Engagement Ring with a big cushion cut diamond sold by ADIN.
6. Typical Art Nouveau Diamond Engagement ring sold by ADIN.
7. Toi and Moi Art Nouveau Pearl and Brilliant engagement ring sold by ADIN.
8. Strong design art nouveau engagement ring with diamonds and a ruby sold by ADIN created by Jugendstil.
9. Esther’s Garden Engagement Ring by Silver Bonsai Gallery. This was a custom made design inspired by the artist’s mother and her love of her garden.
10. Deco Ginkgo Filigree by Silver Bonsai Gallery.
Art nouveau engagement rings have been getting a lot of publicity and becoming very popular compared to traditional designer diamond engagement rings that are somewhat overpriced and unattainable for many couples.
Whether you choose one of the beautiful Henri Daussi engagement rings which are more traditional or one of the equally magnificent non-diamond engagement rings available, your bride to be is sure to be thrilled by your choice.