Top 10 Bachelor Party Ideas In NYC
There are several cities that are infamous for hosting wildest bachelor parties. Without doubt, one of the best places for a crazy bachelor party is New York City. Here is our top 10 list of bachelor party ideas NYC:
1. Rent a limousine (or a car service), especially if you are from out of town.
2. Visit a landmark. You can ferry to the Statue of Liberty or ride up to the top of the Empire State building for a photo opportunity.
3. The Cotton Club in Harlem – one of the best bachelor party ideas NYC has to offer!
4. See a show on Broadway before your crazy night begins.
5. If in season, go to a Yankees or Mets game if you bachelor is a sports lover.
6. Take the bachelor on a helicopter tour before the night begins. Talk about an event to remember!
7. New York City is known for its diversity when it comes to restaurants. Take the groom-to-be to dinner at a place to that serves his favorite food before hitting the nightlife.
8. In addition to these bachelor party ideas NYC companies offer all-inclusive bachelor party packages. You can contact one of several companies who will help you plan your night from start to finish.
9. You can rent a loft or an event space in NYC, or very close to it, and have your party catered in order to cut down on transportation and logistics and just concentrate on fun!
10. Find a “bachelor party friendly” hotel for when the party returns to its final destination. Several places accommodate in both pricing and party atmosphere.
While you might already be sold on the bachelor party ideas NYC has to offer, consider checking out other US cities, too! For instance, our Las Vegas bachelor party ideas are a huge hit! And for those of you throwing a bachelor party on the East coast, Atlantic City should definitely be on your list of best bachelor party locations. Chicago, Los Angeles and Atlanta are all party hotspots. Finally, if you are traveling south, you may want to check out some New Orleans bachelor party ideas.