Top 10 Bridal Shower Trivia Questions About The Groom
A bridal shower question game is a great ice breaker for any bridal shower, especially if you invite a lot of people who might not be familiar with one another. Answering bridal shower trivia questions usually enables strangers to connect and puts people in the best party mood while letting them win a few prizes.
Below you will find top 10 bridal shower trivia questions to help your guests learn more about the groom to be.
1. What is groom’s full name? You will be surprised that even the closest people to the bride might not know the answer to this question.
2. What is groom’s education background? Which high school and/or college did he attend?
3. What are groom’s favorite sports teams?
4. What are groom’s favorite sports to play?
5. What does the groom do for a living?
6. What brand of car does the groom drive?
7. How did the groom meet the bride to be and who initiated the first date?
8. What was the first gift the groom gave to the bride to be?
9. How many kids would the groom like to have in the future?
10. Anyway, how old is the groom? Surprisingly, not a lot of people might know the exact answer.
Since a lot of people might not even know the groom to be, you can establish multiple choice bridal shower trivia questions. This will give many people a chance to answer bridal shower trivia questions correctly even if they have never met the groom.
Do not limit your bridal shower entertainment to a trivia game, get creative to plan for the best bridal shower games like who can make the best weddings dress out of toilet paper or bridal scavenger hunt games. The list for bridal shower games goes on. The main thing is go keep them simple and classy.
If you are looking for more bridal shower themes and ideas, make sure to check out other articles on this website for a plethora of useful information.
Also checking our bridal shower gift etiquette articles will help you polish up your gift giving skills.