Top 10 Castle Wedding Venues in Europe
If you have always dreamed of a fairytale wedding, what better venue to host your nuptials than a castle! Europe is famous for both castles and castle wedding venues. Amongst the top 10 destination wedding locations, Europe ranks very high for destination weddings and honeymoons due to their castle wedding venues. Along with renting a castle comes a full staff, ready and waiting to help you plan and organize your wedding. You can ask for assistance while hiring photographers, caterers and even finding haute couture wedding dresses! Here is a list of the top 10 castle wedding venues in Europe:
1. Ireland castles: Ireland hosts many castle wedding venues such as Ashford Castle, Dromoland Castle, Fitzpatrick Castle and Lisheen Castle.
2. Loire Valley castles are also a popular choice when looking at castles to rent in France.
3. Edinburgh Castle in Scotland is a magnificent castle known for extravagant weddings.
4. If you want to travel to Italy to renew your vows, look at the castles of Tuscany and Chianti. Weddings of every denominations and fully catered receptions await!
5. Burg Heimerzhein Castle in Germany is the perfect setting for a castle wedding.
6. The Chateau de Bagnois in France hosts several weddings each year. Their professional staff will help you plan and execute your wedding with ease.
7. The staff at Craig-y-Nos Castle in Wales allows you to rent part of or the entire castle for your wedding.
8. The Augill Castle in England is a smaller castle, allowing for an intimate feel in a castle setting.
9. Cabra Castle in Ireland provides a red carpet for your guests as well as bag pipers playing when the bride arrives!
10. The Hattonchattel Chateau has a chapel right next to the castle grounds if you want a religious service followed by an amazing reception.