Top 10 Destination Weddings And Honeymoons Combinations
If you are looking at options for destination weddings and honeymoons, you can find many all inclusive wedding packages to make your planning easier. Destination weddings and honeymoons can be easy to prepare for and can also be affordable if you choose the right resort. Here is a list of the top 10 places to combine your wedding and honeymoon.
1. Catalina Island Weddings are renowned for being beautiful. You can be wed in the Catalina Ballroom (the largest circular ballroom in North America), or you can choose a beach ceremony. Then stay a few days and enjoy a great honeymoon!
2. Weddings in St. Lucia are a favorite for destination weddings and honeymoons. A St. Lucia resort wedding planner can make all of your arrangements for you so that you can enjoy your wedding and honeymoon stress free!
3. Cayman Islands weddings are also very popular! The Caymans are a perfect location to enjoy your first days as husband and wife together.
4. Islamorada, FL is perfect for destination weddings and honeymoons. Sunrise and sunset services, evening cruises and indoor and outdoor wedding packages are available, as well as honeymoon stays.
5. If you are looking for a one-stop shop for your wedding ceremony and your honeymoon, Cabo San Lucas is an excellent choice with its white sand beaches and gorgeous landscapes.
6. The Virgin Islands offer many wedding and honeymoon resort packages with villas, beach houses and suites.
7. If you are not looking for a beach theme for your wedding and honeymoon, Paris, France is, after all, the City of Love! After a romantic wedding in Paris, travel through the rest of France, or even Europe, to enjoy your honeymoon together.
8. Get married in a castle! If Europe sounds exciting, you can rent a castle in England or Ireland for a day to exchange your vows. As you are already overseas, spend the next few days exploring the country in which you were wed.
9. Belize is a great place to combine your wedding and honeymoon. After a beach wedding, explore Mayan Ruins or the surrounding rainforest!
10. Bali is an amazing choice for wedding and honeymoons, or both combined! Rent a villa on a secluded beach and enjoy spa treatments and candle lit dinners for two.