One of the most special moments in any wedding is the father daughter dance at the reception. When choosing music for wedding options, take some time to go over song choices with your dad for this unforgettable moment. As you look at unique first dance songs, ceremony recessional songs and even mother son dance songs wedding music selection can seem overwhelming. However, there are many father daughter wedding songs to choose from. There are father daughter weddings songs classic rock, jazz, pop, R&B and many, many more genres that have songs perfect for your moment to dance with your father. Here is a list of the top 10 father daughter weddings songs to help you choose:
1. “Unforgettable”: The duet with Nat King Cole and his daughter, Natalie, is definitely one of the best father daughter wedding songs!
2. There won’t be a dry eye amongst your guests if you dance to “Butterfly Kisses” with your dad.
3. Celine Dion’s “Because You Loved Me” is a wonderful tribute to your father. And a song he can sing right back to you.
4. Paul Simon’s “Father and Daughter” was made to be a top hit when it comes to father daughter wedding songs!
5. “Isn’t She Lovely” by Stevie Wonder was written right after the birth of his daughter and is perfect for a father daughter moment on the dance floor at your reception.
6. “Daddy’s Hands” by Holly Dunn has long been a favorite music choice for fathers and daughters. It is especially perfect for country music fans!
7. “Just the Way You Are” by Billy Joel certainly describes the love between a father and daughter.
8. “I Loved Her First” by Heartland will touch the hearts of everyone in the room.
9. “Through the Years” by Kenny Rogers has been a standard choice for father daughter songs for many years.
10. Amy Grant’s “My Father’s Eyes” is another beautiful song, perfect for this occasion.