The theme of sensuality and femininity is ruling the runways of haute couture wedding dresses collections of 2011.
1. Melissa Sweet Bridal Collection 2011, Dress Solange. This one shoulder bridal gown is embellished by beautiful floral décor drawing all attention to the bodice and bust line complimented by a flowing skirt design.
2. Melissa Sweet Bridal Collection 2011, Dress Sunni. The Sunni dress is perhaps one of the best haute couture destination wedding gowns to consider for your wedding. The light silk fabric stands beautifully to the humid tropical destinations. In addition, its short asymmetrical ruffles skirt design and strapless bustline blend perfectly with the beach settings.
3. If you fancy feathers in a dress design above all, take a look at Melissa Sweet Sam bridal gown that is adorned by an overabundance of feather and crystal décor.
4. Mireille Dagher Wedding Gown 0104-2W2S is an over the top haute couture wedding dresses example that uses a lot of modern day embellishment details centered around the bodice to bring attention to slender feminine figures.
5. Elie Saab Haute Couture Spring-Summer 2011 Collection Gown #01 is a voluminous lacy flowing gown that is fit for a true princess at heart. Beautiful detailed embroidery that is featured all over the dress creates a truly girly wedding gown.
6. Mori Lee Haute Couture Wedding Gown # 3091 is especially designed for plus size modern brides. The gown is tastefully executed with just enough ruffle skirt tiers and pearl décor to make it stunning yet flatter a full figure.
7. Blue by Enzoani Wedding Gown Dillon A showcases an excellent example of mock two piece wedding dresses. The stunning black top is embellished by large floral décor creating a truly eclectic effect. The outfit is completed by a mermaid style lace over fabric skirt and detachable black satin belt with precious stone design. This is perhaps the most scandalous out of 2011 haute couture wedding dresses and is worn by true fashionista brides to shock and impress.
8. Vera Wang Bridal Spring 2011 nude wedding gown that features feather light clouds of tulle and stunning beaded bodice. This dress also comes in blush and purple undertones. Who said a wedding gown has to be boringly white?
9. Morgan Boszilkov Organic Wedding Dress Belen is perhaps one of the most beautiful haute couture destination wedding gowns. The Belen dress is made of carefully selected all organic silk/cotton and bamboo fabric combination for a truly stunning casual wedding gown.
10. Jasmine T 440 is one of the dreamy wedding dresses that captures amazing feminine details and showcases any bride in her absolute best. Sweetheart neckline got a new asymmetric twist in this Jasmine haute couture wedding dress. A skirt is gorgeously adorned with fabric rose décor creating a truly breathtaking wedding gown.
If you love one of the haute couture wedding dresses mentioned in this article but simply can not afford shelling out several thousands dollars for your wedding gown, why not go by “design my own wedding dress” route. It’s important to take note of special details, silhouette lines or décor elements that you would absolutely love to have in your wedding dress and take it to your bridal seamstress to see how this could be accomplished.