Top 10 Las Vegas Bachelor Party Ideas
Headed to Las Vegas for a bachelor party? Then you need some Las Vegas bachelor party ideas!
1. The first suggestion is find a deal! Las Vegas LOVES bachelors and bachelorettes, and most of the casino hotels and other accommodations in and around the city will have bachelor party packages.
2. What do you do when you get there? If you are looking for clean bachelor party ideas, believe it or not, there are plenty in Vegas. Catching a “Cirque de Soleil” show is always an experience to remember and there are so many other shows to see!
3. Several of the casinos offer other attractions than gambling like the Adventuredome Theme Park in the Circus Circus casino. If “everyone must have an amazing time” is on your bachelor party checklist, then laser tag and an indoor roller coaster, both found in the Adventuredome, are definitely two Las Vegas bachelor party ideas.
4. More Las Vegas bachelor party ideas include: helicopter tours, a tour of the Hoover Dam and there is even a haunted Las Vegas tour!
5. There are resorts that offer golf, swimming and tennis if guests in your party want more than just gambling on the trip.
6. If there is a daredevil or two amongst the groomsmen, suggest skydiving while you are in Vegas.
7. Does the groom like roller coaster rides? Don’t for the New York New York Casino’s roller coaster experience.
8. You can book your bachelor party trip based on what will be happening at MGM’s Garden Arena. You can see a huge concert or catch a boxing match.
9. There are bachelor party packages in Las Vegas that include a driver, dinner and libations. This is based on a dollar per head amount but could save you money and ensures you are safe!
10. Visit Mandalay bay’s shark reef and dive with the sharks!
If our Las Vegas bachelor party ideas sound too expensive, consider trying to find the same fun in your own town. For example, if you live in the Midwest and need bachelor party ideas Chicago might be the place to go!