Top 10 Mexican Wedding Favors
Mexican wedding favors are fun to give to your wedding guests and can be simple to create. Depending on your guest list, wedding favors can be expensive, so homemade wedding favors make for a fun time and an affordable gift. There are many fun and spicy options when choosing Mexican wedding favors. Here is a list of the top 10:
1. Wedding candy favors are easy to give away as Mexican wedding favors as you can have a customized piñata at your reception. Not only will your guests receive candy, they will have a fun time retrieving it!
2. Hand painted maracas are wonderful Mexican wedding favors!
3. Mexican rainmakers are very traditional in Mexico and you can order them personalized with your name and wedding date on each rainmaking stick.
4. Wine bottle wedding favors are always a hit. If you want to give away a bottle of wine and stick with the Mexican wedding favors theme, choose a Mexican wine and have a label custom made for your wedding day.
5. Are you having a fall wedding? A delicious idea for Mexican wedding favors is to give your guests caramel apple wedding favors. Give them apples covered in tamarind and chili candy for that Mexican flair!
6. Give away bottles of hot sauce with a personalized label.
7. Make your own jars of chili peppers and give each guest a jar made by you and your spouse-to-be.
8. You can give away mini bottles of agave. Not fermented of course! Agave syrup is sweeter than honey and is a perfect Mexican wedding favor.
9. Mexican wedding cookies are a traditional gift and your guests will love them – especially if you bake them yourselves!
10. Small gift bags of Mexican candy are both traditional and affordable.