Top 10 Most Bizarre Custom Wedding Cards Ideas
Your wedding invitations are the first glimpse of your special day that your friends and family will see. Ordering custom wedding cards can allow you to personalize the card and show your guests not only your commitment to each other, but your personalities as well. You can create custom wedding cards yourselves. By ordering the right wedding supplies invitations can be made from scratch (You can also produce a DIY wedding guest book with similar supplies, if you are looking at wedding guest book alternatives). With custom wedding cards, you can order or make fun, elegant, unique or bizarre wedding programs to match. In fact, you can search through wedding ceremony program examples, and custom wedding cards example, to give you some ideas for the look and feel you are seeking.
1. Are you a movie fan? You can create custom wedding cards in the style of, and with characters from, your favorite movie.
2. Create a YouTube video invite! This will save the environment and on your invitations cost.
3. Is one of you, or are both of you, hunters? Order a camouflage invitation to your wedding.
4. For a cute invite, have a caricature drawn of the two of you and duplicate the artwork for your invitations.
5. Are you having a beach wedding? Send a flip-flop invite!
6. What is more romantic than Disney’s tales of princes and princesses? It might seem slightly bizarre for grown-ups, but there are Disney invites out there.
7. Pet lovers: place a picture of one of your pets and one of your spouse-to-be’s pets on the front of your wedding invite. Your family will be merging, after all.
8. For motorcycle enthusiasts, a Harley-Davidson motif on your wedding invite is surely appropriate.
9. Send your “Save the Date” inside a fortune cookie.
10. Create a Facebook event – it’s all the rage these days.