Top 10 Most Exotic Honeymoon Destinations In The World
The most popular honeymoon destinations include beach resorts, mountain cabins and backpacking across Europe. If you are looking for exotic honeymoon destinations, here is a list of top ten places:
1. A St. Barts honeymoon is definitely exotic! With white sandy beaches, palm trees and all-inclusive resorts, your first trip as husband and wife will be filled with romance, luxury and adventure.
2. If you would like to book a private beach honeymoon, Turtle Island in Fiji will accommodate all of your honeymoon needs.
3. For exotic honeymoon destinations, look at available Bali honeymoon packages. Rent a private villa and enjoy romantic dinners, spa treatments and, of course long walks on the beach.
4. The Seychelles Islands are a great choice when considering exotic honeymoon destinations. There are 115 islands to choose from!
5. Nothing says exotic honeymoon destinations like the South Pacific. Tahiti is exotic, romantic and an unforgettable honeymoon spot.
6. There are several places in South America for an exotic vacation with your new spouse. Belize is perfect for adventure and romance!
7. Costa Rica has beaches, volcanoes and rainforests to fit all of your exotic needs.
8. The Caribbean has long been one of the most popular honeymoon choices for newlyweds. You can take a cruise in order to island hop, or spend alone time at a resort on the island of your choice.
9. The Greek islands provide a romantic and exotic getaway. You can also island hop to visit Mykonos, Santorini and many more romantic places in the Mediterranean.
10. Papohaku Beach, on the island of Molokai, Hawaii, has three miles of secluded white sand beaches for you and your new spouse to explore on a romantic and exotic honeymoon.