In case you are searching for a perfect location for small wedding venues, please read below where we present some of the ideas for intimate wedding venues.
1. Brooklyn’s Galapagos Art Space looks like an indoor island perched over a lake creating one of the sexiest wedding venues in New York City. Galapagos Art Space allows you to stage a perfect intimate wedding for up to 150 guests.
2. Brooklyn Artists Gym offers 900 sq ft of open gallery space for creating unusual intimate wedding venues. Contemporary artwork and open space concept allow you to design just the right setting for your small wedding celebration.
3. Merchant’s House Museum is a 19th century well preserved building offering their indoor space for hosting intimate weddings for up to 50 guests. Exterior and Interior of the Merchant’s House Museum is original so your guests will have a lot to talk about.
4. Library Hotel is a boutique space for hosting your perfect contemporary wedding reception. It’s really hard to find a better location than Midtown Manhattan for your guest to enjoy before and after the wedding.
5. Spoke The Hub Recreation Center is a dance studio that is on the list of the most intimate wedding venues in NYC. Located in Brooklyn in a brownstone style building this wedding venue features hardwood flooring, full length mirrors and open space to customize your wedding reception layout.
6. The Foundry is a 19th century historical building that has been recently restored to reveal its true glory and a perfect location for one of the intimate wedding venues in NYC. The foundry features unique indoor wedding space as well as an outside courtyard and terrace overlooking the Manhattan skyline.
7. Divine Studio located in the Noho area of New York is perhaps one of the most intimate wedding venues in the area. This 300 sq ft space could be magically transformed into your wedding venue with just the right touch. Beautiful arched windows and white contemporary interior design are perfect for your wedding decorators to work with.
8. Ramscale is a one of a kind penthouse loft that offers sweeping views of the Hudson River and an incredible backdrop for unusual wedding venues.
9. Gallery Bar is another great choice for intimate wedding venues in NYC. Combining gallery art creations in a bar setting allows you to create a cool and out of the box wedding.
10. Scandinavia House in Manhattan showcases Nordic style architectural design in its full glory. Contemporary interior design and unusual space layout allow you and your even planners to stage a small romantic wedding.
Looking for outside wedding decoration ideas? Scroll over to learn more.