Top 10 Most Romantic Honeymoon Destinations
Honeymoon is the greatest gift most couples can give to each other enabling them to relax and reconnect after many weeks of emotional and stressful wedding preparation. Take a look below where we list 10 most romantic honeymoon destinations in the world.
1. Bora Bora Lagoon Resort in French Polynesia is on the top of our list of the best places to honeymoon for a variety of reasons, including great beaches, relaxing atmosphere, incredible activities and romantic ambience. Couples reside in private bungalows that are accessible only by canoes. Breakfasts are delivered every morning by canoes for an extra special treat.
2. Sandals Resort in Exuma, Bahamas is among unique honeymoon destinations. The Resort offers 24 hour butler service for honeymooners so couples can truly feel pampered and relaxed. Exuma offers world’s most amazing snorkeling and diving activities along with bone fishing, sailing and swimming with the dolphins.
3. Four Seasons Resort Hualalai, Hawaii is definitely one of the most popular honeymoon destinations in the world. Featuring adult friendly pool (no kids) perfect for honeymooners and couples spa Four Seasons Resort allows you to reconnect after busy wedding planning. Private sunset dinners or breakfasts are available.
4. Hyatt Regency Aruba Beach Resort & Casino is ideal for couples who prefer much laid back honeymoons. During the day couples can snorkel, swim, go scuba diving and at night can set on exploring a variety of nearby nightclubs and restaurants.
5. Caneel Bay St John, US Virgin Islands offers honeymooners not one but 7 beaches in close proximity to the resort. A plethora of water activities, spa pampering and world class cuisine make this place stand out among other most romantic honeymoon destinations.
6. Grand Hotel, Florence in Italy submerges you in atmosphere of Old European romance and style. Grand Hotel boasts royalty worthy décor with its glass stained windows, crystal chandeliers and frescos. 24 hr per day butler service is available per request. Grand Hotel regularly tops lists of some of the most romantic honeymoon destinations.
7. Coral Cove Resort in Negril, Jamaica is not only perfect for destination wedding but for incredibly romantic honeymoons. Couples can indulge in romantic spa treatments while enjoying incredible views of the Caribbean. Horseback riding, swimming and exploring Jamaica are on the top of any honeymooner list.
8. Camino Real Acapulco Diamante Resort was made famous by the Kennedy’s honeymoon back in 1953. Ever since then honeymooners have been drawn to the shores of Mexico to one of the most romantic honeymoon destinations in the world. Warm water temperatures virtually year round makes this place ideal for snorkeling and other water sports.
9. Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, Canada is for you if you would rather go skiing during your honeymoon than spending time at the beach. This splendid Northern Resort is frequented by many celebrities and prominent people from around the world. World class spa and an amazing selection of outdoor year round activities draw serious crowds of honeymooners.
10. Amankila Resort tucked away on the Island of Bali (Indonesia) is a perfect romantic destination designed to create the most ideal time for couples to focus on their honeymoon. Incredible sweeping views of the sea are opened from almost any room. Lounge by the three-tiered pool or set onto exploration of nearby temples.
Learn what is included in Tahiti honeymoon packages by reading one of our articles on this topic.