Top 10 Most Unique Proposal Ideas
When planning a proposal, the most important thing is to make it special and personal to the couple. Be sure to put a lot of thought into how and when the proposal will take place. There are many unique proposal ideas to choose from that are sure to make this the day she will never forget. Below is a list of the top ten most unique proposal ideas:
1. Put a ring in several layers of boxes for her to open. When she finally opens the ring box, pop the question.
2. Another of the unique marriage proposals is to freeze the ring in ice. Slip it into her favorite drink. When she notices it floating in her glass, ask her to spend the rest of your lives together.
3. Take out an ad in the Sunday paper. Be sure to be there when she reads and have the ring ready to present to her when she sees it.
4. One of the best romantic proposal ideas is to plan a romantic evening. Have it planned so that when you get home, she goes in first. Have a velvet ribbon tied from one point to another. Place little notes recalling several special moments of your relationship. Be there at the end on bended knee with the ring.
5. Create a special proposal podcast and sneak it onto her IPod. Try to plan and be there when she listens to it.
6. Spell out the proposal in glow in the dark stickers. Turn out the lights at night and have the ring ready when you hear the gasp of delight.
7. Slip the ring onto her finger while she is sleeping. This works best if she is not a super light sleeper. Wake her up in the morning with breakfast in bed. She’ll love the pampering, especially when she notices the ring already on her hand.
8. Arrange for a bakery to bake her favorite cake or pastry. Have the baker write the proposal in chocolate and place it on display in their window. Take her for a leisurely stroll and stop in front of the bakery and point out the baked good. When she turns back be sure to be on bended knee with the ring.
9. While out at a romantic restaurant ask her what she thinks the proper engagement party gift etiquette is. When she asks who is getting married, pull out the ring and say, “hopefully we are.”
10. Hire a magician for an evening. At the end of the performance, have him “magically” make the ring box appear and ask for her hand.
These are among just a few of the best marriage proposals. While this is sure to give you some wonderful and unique proposal ideas, be sure to tailor it so it is special to her. While these unique proposal ideas are wonderful, they won’t work unless you are sure to put plenty of thought and romance into them.