1. City Fish Market in Boca Raton Florida tops our list of the most unique wedding venues in South Florida for to a variety of reasons. Being set by a beautiful lake, surrounded by breathtaking fountains and white & blue wedding décor, City Fish Market offers ultra contemporary twist on a wedding venue. Gorgeous panoramic views create a perfect background for your wedding photo session.
2. B Ocean in Fort Lauderdale is a perfect location for intimate wedding venues allowing you to really focus on what matters on your special day. At B Ocean couples can choose to say their wedding vows right at the beautiful nearby beach. Other wedding ceremony venues B Ocean offers include their private terrace that faces the Atlantic Ocean or a number of banquet halls.
3. Tower Club in Ft Lauderdale features breathtaking views of Fort Lauderdale from its wedding reception rooms. The selection of services and amenities makes this wedding venue stand out among the rest wedding reception locations. Just married couples and their guests can unwind in comfortable guest rooms and suites after the reception eliminating the need to travel afterwards.
4. The Links at Madison Green located in sunny Palm Beach is one of uniquely customizable wedding venues in South Florida. Ranked among one of the most popular golf resorts in America, this wedding venue offers a selection of indoor and outdoor reception areas to suit your needs.
5. Boca Lago Country Club in Boca Raton is one of the really customer friendly wedding venues in South Florida. The in house Entertainment Committee is at your service to plan the wedding of your dreams; you really do not have to worry about anything. Lush green golf course creates a perfect setting for your wedding photo shoot.
6. Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach is your ultimate destination for a beach wedding. Whether you fancy a perfect poolside or beachfront wedding, Crowne Plaza offers their 10,000 sq ft of indoor or outdoor areas for your perfect wedding celebration.
7. Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort located in Sunny Isles Beach is among unique wedding venues in South Florida for a perfect Atlantic Ocean Beach wedding. Whether you feel like getting married barefoot on local sandy beach or to have a more formal wedding reception, Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort boast over 10,000 sq ft function space for you to consider. Even being indoors at their Atlantis Grand Ballroom you get to enjoy sweeping panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean.
8. Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront Resort is another incredible wedding venue located in Southern Florida that will literally take your breath away. Plan a black tie of barefoot wedding celebration at the beach and please your guests with amazing South Florida cuisine prepared according to the highest standards.
9. Lakeside Terrace in Boca Raton is a contemporary off the beaten path wedding venue. Unique lakefront setting allows you to capture your life’s precious moments on your special day. Lakeside Terrace features a special bridal room when she can prepare before her grand wedding appearance. This wedding venue can plan an intimate wedding reception for a maximum of 200 guests.
10. IGFA Fishing Hall of Fame located in sunny Dania Beach in Florida is perhaps one of the best kept secret wedding venues. The museum features a variety of record real size catches creating a unique setting for any intimate wedding gathering.
Would you like to learn how to transform your backyard into a paradise island hotspot just in time for your wedding? Check out our articles on outside wedding decoration ideas to learn more.