Top 10 Most Unusual Non Diamond Engagement Rings Ideas
When trying to pick out the perfect engagement ring, you may have a hard time deciding on the right engagement ring cuts and stones. There are so many choices, it can be very overwhelming. The most important thing to keep in mind is that each bride is different. You will need to decide if you want to choose a traditional diamond ring or one of the just as beautiful non traditional engagement rings. Below is a list of the top ten most unusual non diamond engagement rings ideas:
1. A beautiful Amethyst stone ring with pave diamonds by Shoshanna.
2. A Pearl center gold ring with diamonds by George Press Jewelers.
3. Marquise sapphire and diamond vintage style ring by Offbeat Bride.
4. 14K black gold ring with oval cut green amethyst and mini diamonds by Offbeat Bride.
5. White topaz set in white gold. With the look of diamonds, but not the price.
6. Sapphire ring surrounded by diamonds such as Princess Diana and now Princess Kate wear.
7. 18k white gold sapphire and pave diamond ring by Simon.
8. Lorenzo green amethyst set in sterling silver and 18k gold.
9. Lorenzo onyx ring set in sterling silver and 18k gold.
10. Aquamarine and diamond ring set in 14k white gold.
Whether you choose to purchase a Disney princess engagement ring or a more traditional emerald cut engagement ring or even an unusual non-diamond engagement ring such as some of the unique art nouveau engagement rings, just find something that is special and unique that will suit the bride to be. These non-diamond engagement ring ideas are becoming more and more popular. With the economy the way it is, you will find it even more financially feasible to consider a non-diamond engagement ring. You will be able to purchase a bigger gemstone for a lot less. This will make the bride and your wallet happy.