A private beach honeymoon is definitely amongst the most popular honeymoon destinations. Romantic, exotic, with a touch of adventure, a private beach honeymoon is definitely a great choice when looking at your honeymoon options. Here is a list of the top ten private beach honeymoon places:
1. Florida honeymoon destinations can provide an isolated beach. Little Palm Island offers all of the luxuries and scenery of a South Pacific getaway.
2. For secluded honeymoon destinations, Bali offers private villas with romantic candlelit dinners and spa treatments.
3. If you are choosing between different exotic honeymoon destinations, consider Belize for rainforests and Mayan ruins!
4. The Caribbean Islands are amongst the most popular honeymoon destinations. For a private beach honeymoon, Peter Island and Becker Island offer seclusion and places to mingle with other visitors. Enjoy your own beach during the day, and dine or party with other guests at night.
5. The Seychelles Islands include 115 islands and are popular tourist destinations. However, North Island and Fregate Island both offer private beaches for honeymooners to enjoy time together.
6. Costa Rican resorts offer cabins, villas and privacy as you walk along the beach with your new spouse.
7. You can sail through the Greek islands and discover many private beaches!
8. The French Riviera offers many private and secluded beaches for romantic getaways. Look at Menton, Nice, Antibes, Cannes, Iles de Lérins, Saint Tropez, Marseilles and more spots for beach resorts offering privacy.
9. Mexico is another honeymoon destination where you can find private beaches. In Tulum, Mexio, you can rent a house, cabana or casita and enjoy a private beach and explore ruins.
10. If you do not want to travel internationally, take a look at San Gregorio, California for a private beach and possible honeymoon destination!