When deciding how and when to propose, the most important thing is to make it special for her. There are many romantic proposal ideas as well as unique proposal ideas to choose from. Any one of these could easily be personalized to ensure that she will be looking for an engagement party dress in no time. Below is a list of the top ten romantic proposal ideas at home:
1. One of the most surprising as well as best marriage proposals is to replace her everyday ring from her jewelry box with an engagement ring. She will be surprised when she goes to put on her jewelry.
2. One of the most wonderful romantic marriage proposals is to draw her bath. Be sure to plug the drain. Spread rose petals in the water with a floating candle or a rubber ducky. Tie the ring to the candle or the ducky. Have a path of roses leading up to the tub.
3. Cook (or cater if you are not good in the kitchen) a romantic dinner for two. Drop the ring into a glass of champagne or tie it to the stem of the glass.
4. Dip a ring box in chocolate. Place it in the center of a plate of her favorite chocolates. She’ll be curious as to what the biggest piece of chocolate is. Open it for her while watching her face the whole time.
5. One of the all-time best romantic proposal ideas is to stock up on candles and massage oils. Plan a romantic evening at home. Begin by giving her a sensual massage by candlelight. Save her left arm and hand until last and slowly slip the ring on her finger.
6. Have a trail of flowers and candles leading to a small “alter” such as a stool or small table. Strategically place the ring in the center for her to find.
7. When she comes home one night, have a path of candles and rose petals that lead to you on bended knee holding out the ring and propose.
8. Plan a quiet night at home to watch a movie. Have her pick out a movie. When you go to put the DVD in, replace it with a DVD of you proposing. Be sure to tell her how much she means to you and have the ring out to slip on her hand when she accepts.
9. Plan a romantic night at home. Tie a velvet ribbon from one place to another. Along the ribbon place little notes that tell of special times and memories of your relationship. At the end of the ribbon, be on bended knee with the ring held up for her.
10. Make her a romantic dinner for two (or cater if you are not good in the kitchen). As you sit down to eat, present her with three roses. Hand her the first and say this represents the past, the second represents the present and the third (with the ring tied to the stem) represents the future. Then ask her to share your future.
These are just a few of the many romantic proposal ideas that are sure to make any woman feel special. The key to getting her to say yes is to make the proposal unique and well thought out.