Top 10 Stylish Yet Modest Bridesmaid Dresses With Sleeves Ideas
Modest bridesmaid dresses look demure, feminine, and are also figure friendly. Brides need to choose a sleeve style for their church ceremony appropriate dresses. Bridesmaid dresses with sleeves not only flatter arms and class up the ensemble, they keep ladies warm in cool weather. Which type of sleeves will you choose?
1. Simple bridesmaid dresses incorporate an A-line silhouette and a simple cap sleeve. Cap sleeves are cute and complementary to toned arms.
2. If in search of elegant bridesmaid dresses, wearing a short lace dress with full fitted lace sleeves gives off a chic vintage look.
3. Grey bridesmaid dresses are also very popular in 2012, especially when paired with bright accent colors in bouquets or accessories. Pairing modest bridesmaid dresses with puff sleeves gives of a playful and pretty look and silhouette.
4. Bat sleeves are often featured on modest bridesmaid dresses. They flutter and flatter larger arms in a stylish way.
5. Angel sleeves are also a stylish and unique choice to wear on modest dresses, especially for winter weddings. Slightly longer than three quarter length sleeves, the hem line of the sleeve flares out into a twirled cuff above the wrist looking girlish and graceful.
6. Three quarter length sleeves also look great on fitted dresses that have a knee length hem line and a full coverage scoop neckline. Great for fall and winter weddings, dresses in this style are modest, casual, but chic.
7. Leg of mutton sleeves are featured on many retro style dresses. Usually short and fitted, these dresses feature modest sleeves that puff out at the shoulder and settle into a fitted long sleeve. All the range in the 80’s, this sleeve is making a comeback due to a revival of vintage and retro fashion.
8. Bell sleeves are a popular sleeve to wear on modest bridesmaid dresses, especially for plus size figures. Fun and flirty, these three quarter length flared sleeves cover the upper arm and allow a peek of the fore arm through.
9. Basic short sleeves are perfect for spring and summer weddings in a casual, outdoor setting. Mainly featured on cotton t-shirt dresses, these sleeves stick with a modest look but provide slight coverage and lots of comfort in warmer weather.
10. Short flutter sleeves are slightly shorter than short sleeves and slightly longer than cap sleeves. They have wavy and flirty lines that surround and show off the bicep. Mainly featured on sun dresses, they add a feminine detail to a modest dress.
If searching for modest bridesmaid dresses with sleeves, you have a wide variety of sleeves to choose from to meet your bridal party’s needs and wedding day look.